Green Works Natural Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent Value Pack, Pack of Two, 44 fl oz Total (Packaging May Vary)

BY GREEN WORKS

Green Works Dishwashing Liquid, Original, combines powerful cleaning performance with 98% naturally derived and plant-based ingredients to fight tough greasy messes and yet be gentle on your hands. The pleasantly scented, powerful cleaning formula cuts... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
I use this in my house all of the time and go to for cleaning. It makes my house smell so good. I brought this at Kmart and I love the effect of it. I recommend it to everyone I know. I can’t wait to stock up on more.
Camille A.
Athens, GA
One of my favorite dishwashing liquids. A really good price for a great products. I love the scent of this product, mostly because its light and not a chemical smell. I've gotten my aunt and two friends from work hooked on it as well. Would definitely repurchase!
Amber H.
Morganton
Love this product. Does it's job and is all natural and safe. One product I don't mind the kids helping with. It has minimalmsmell which I prefer. I always order bulk on Amazon on subscribe and save so I never run out. It's a regular product in our house
Teri Jo R.
I live this company! I like that their products are natural and have no harsh chemicals. This dish soap isn't overly scented and it's easy on my hands. It also keeps my dishes clean.I will definitely buy this again.
Eliza M.
Cumberland , ME
this is probably my go to for washing dishes! It gets the dishes clean and shiny… And smelling good! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new dish soap to use on the regular :)
Ricci-Joan M.
Portland, OR
I really liked this detergent, it didn't take a ton to be used to get the job done.  I got lots at or local grocery store.  Little on the pricey side but was worth it.
Marisa M.
It was a over all good dish soap. I feel the soap was effective. I liked that it was a natural soap. It had a pleasant smell. Price was good as well. Good value for the money.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing product and absolutely reliable quality. Performance and price was right there were hardly any cons to this product and I really love it. I would definitely recommend buying this item and I will buy again.
haven w.
Savannah
While I love the environment and want to keep it amazing as possible and green some green products just don't work all that well. I've tried a number of green cleaners and this one came a long way from meeting the tried and true Dawn standard. I really would recommend this dish soap, I ran out extremely quick.
Jordan T.
Guthrie
I love this product! I love the way it not only smells but how great it works.. I bought mine at target, and have used it alot . I think it does its job and more.smells perfect,looks great and just about the right price. I deff recommend it to anyone.