Green Works Lemon Scent All-Purpose Cleaner 32 oz uploaded by Yazmin V.

BY GREEN WORKS

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Get a lemon scented 98% naturally derived cleaner that's tough on grime and easy to use on multiple surfaces. Make your home sparkle naturally and smell lemon fresh. Green Works All Purpose Cleaner Spray in Simply Lemon scent tackles grease, grime and dirt on surfaces throughout your kitchen and bathroom, without exposing you to chemical fumes and residue. It's tough enough for your worst messes, yet mild enough to use around your pets and little ones. Made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, this cleaner comes in a convenient spray bottle, which is perfect for household cleaning. Use this all purpose cleaner to. see more...

Jill H.
Calgary, AB
I love how this cleaner does not carry the harsh chemicals present in non-green cleaners. I feel it is safe to use in my small condo without worry
Carrie B.
Lower.sackville
Swear by all products with the green works name. I have many different green works products I use in my home and they are my go too cleaners always
Elena P.
Scarborough, ON
I use this product since last year and haven't switched to another one. It is the perfect all surface cleaner and I love the smell as well
Sarah D.
Nuneaton, Warwickshire
I use this on the taps was nice smell but not my favourite of products i have ocd and a lot of products did help that it was multipurpose
Alysha A.
Welland , ON
I enjoy using this product at my home day care. I don't have to worry about it completely drying and it has a wonderful fresh scent
Joëlle L.
It's okay. I'm currently using it because I want to use more eco friendly products. I need to let it soak to really clean stains.
skin.love _.
Hamilton, ON
This cleaner is super effective and I don't mind using it often knowing that I'm not breathing in a ton of nasty chemicals!
Cassandra M.
Kelowna, BC
Love how fresh the smell is and how it makes our counters look!
Love the quality and how easy it takes off all the mess.
Elizabeth L.
Toronto
We use Green works all purpose cleaner as it isn't as harsh on the skin as other cleaners. It works well and smells nice.
Jesnita C.
firstly it smells so good, and as an all purpose cleaner its budget  friendly, highly recommend this product.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product safe around kids?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this cleaner?