Green Works Lemon Scent All-Purpose Cleaner 32 oz uploaded by Yazmin V.

BY GREEN WORKS

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Get a lemon scented 98% naturally derived cleaner that's tough on grime and easy to use on multiple surfaces. Make your home sparkle naturally and smell lemon fresh. Green Works All Purpose Cleaner Spray in Simply Lemon scent tackles grease, grime and dirt on surfaces throughout your kitchen and bathroom, without exposing you to chemical fumes and residue. It's tough enough for your worst messes, yet mild enough to use around your pets and little ones. Made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, this cleaner comes in a convenient spray bottle, which is perfect for household cleaning. Use this all purpose cleaner to. see more...

Lauren D.
I have cats, so this is a multi purpose cleaner I can use on a variety of surfaces without worrying about their health. It's effective at daily clean ups and messes. I do recommend this. 4 stars cuz some post-cooking stains require more vigorous use.
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
I'm on the fence about this product. It works well and I love that it's enviorment friendly, but I just can't get past the smell! It makes me sick. I try to use it because of the less harsh chemicals but I'm not sure I'll continue to purchase.
Dara J.
I use this whenever my dog makes a mess if you know what I mean to clean the fabric or the hardwood floors as it is friendly for everywhere. I love the scent it's supper effective and works great I would totally recommend and repurchase
Kayleigh L.
Burlington, ON
When you have a super nosey kid and dog who likes to put everything in their mouth, you need cleaning supplies you can trust won't harm them. I've been using this for the last 4 or so years and it's the only multipurpose cleaner I use.
Marissa F.
I use this sparingly since it's more expensive but mainly I use it to clean up messes my cat makes since I'm not as afraid that she'll ingest it as it dries quickly.
Amanda L.
Pubnico
Having small children and animals in the house it's very important to me that I have a product that is not only safe for them, but one that does an amazing job doing what it's supposed to do. This smells amazing, is very affordable and has been a life saver for my cleaning days.
Danielle P.
Clarenville, NL
Really like this product. It has a fresh scent and since it can be used for multi surface I don't have to to worry about purchasing a million products for different needs.
Fatima A.
Vancouver
I have a child and this is the best to use around the house safe around children. It is as effective as any with hatch chemicals and I love the scent of it.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
I love the green works products. Great natural products the really work! Plus the prices are great! I love that these products are Natural, Awesome 🌏 💕
Carrie B.
Lower.sackville
Swear by all products with the green works name. I have many different green works products I use in my home and they are my go too cleaners always
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product safe around kids?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this cleaner?