Green Works Lemon Scent All-Purpose Cleaner 32 oz uploaded by Yazmin V.

BY GREEN WORKS

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Get a lemon scented 98% naturally derived cleaner that's tough on grime and easy to use on multiple surfaces. Make your home sparkle naturally and smell lemon fresh. Green Works All Purpose Cleaner Spray in Simply Lemon scent tackles grease, grime and dirt on surfaces throughout your kitchen and bathroom, without exposing you to chemical fumes and residue. It's tough enough for your worst messes, yet mild enough to use around your pets and little ones. Made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, this cleaner comes in a convenient spray bottle, which is perfect for household cleaning. Use this all purpose cleaner to. see more...

Kate S.
washington, DC
the smell is good, cleans well, love using to clean the kitchen, the smell of clean and fresh lasts for a wile.
Amy M.
Bemidji
Smells great and cleans very well! Price isn't too bad for being a green product. I bought this at Target.
Jessica D.
Antioch , IL
Smells good. It is a cleaner that works for almost every hard service. Great in the bathroom and kitchen.
Samantha M.
I bought this spray at target and I love it as an alternative to Clorox sprays! And it smells so nice.
Joanna B.
Spokane
Works great
We use it mostly in the kitchen, but also use it in bathrooms and cleaning tables.
Joana A.
Toronto, ON
Amazing product, and if you have a very sensitive skin; this is the perfect product to clean with. For anyone who is looking for better cleaner products who aren’t toxic, this is definitely the way to go without breaking the bank.
Miranda B.
Works really well to scrub off tough messes, grease, fridge messes, bathroom s and soap scum, pet messes, etc. I feel safest using this to clean my floors and household surfaces while owning two dogs
Kelsey C.
Newmarket , MI
As a mom this is my go to, so effective and free of the worst parts of cleaners ! Also love the smell just fresh not full of bleach. Would recommend for Mom and anyone looking for something a little less harsh !
Chelsea S.
West Kelowna
This is fine but I won’t buy it again. I feel like the “green” part is just marketing so if I’m gonna use chemicals I may as well buy a better cleaner. Plus this discoloured my carpet so no thanks
Sarah B.
I love this product because it makes me feel good about using it around my kids. It's natural and 99 percent plant derived. I used it for counter tops and windows and leaves a streak free shine.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product safe around kids?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this cleaner?