Green Works Lemon Scent All-Purpose Cleaner 32 oz uploaded by Yazmin V.

BY GREEN WORKS

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Get a lemon scented 98% naturally derived cleaner that's tough on grime and easy to use on multiple surfaces. Make your home sparkle naturally and smell lemon fresh. Green Works All Purpose Cleaner Spray in Simply Lemon scent tackles grease, grime and dirt on surfaces throughout your kitchen and bathroom, without exposing you to chemical fumes and residue. It's tough enough for your worst messes, yet mild enough to use around your pets and little ones. Made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, this cleaner comes in a convenient spray bottle, which is perfect for household cleaning. Use this all purpose cleaner to. see more...

Mary K.
Summit, NJ
Our favorite. Use it in the kitchen everyday. The by products of the cleaner are biodegradable when they go down the drain. I paid $6.99 at target for 32 oz. Minimal scent. We wanted to use something less harsh than traditional chemicals and this does the job.
Alyssa D.
Cleans everything! And really well too! You spill something or just need to wipe something down this product cleans it great. And its an all purpose cleaner so you could use it on every surface and thats what i like about it.
Elianna J.
Eden prairie , MN
This is pretty much the only cleaner I use on my whole house. Works great in the kitchen, bathroom, wood, windows, mirrors. It smells good and gets the job done. I purchased at target. I will be buying it again.
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
I love a cleaner that I can use without having to worry about my kids or pets getting to. This one has a fresh scent and it's non toxic which is also a plus. I highly recommend if any of these things are important to you
Ashley A.
Church Hill, MD
This is my go to cleaner for my kitchen. I never have to worry about what I'm putting on my counter that I prepare my food on, but this cuts through any possible mess I come across and even smells good.
Lissan W.
Everett , WA
This is a great natural cleaner with a pleasant smell. It is very effective and cleans any type of surface. I love how it doesn't smell like a cleaning product. I purchase this at Target and buy it often.
Anna C.
Okmulgee, OK
This is a great product to help get sticky stuff of counters or get stains out of clothes! It's really great at getting makeup out of things! I love this cleaner and will definitely buy it again
Olivia K.
Love this as alternative to harsh chemicals for my little ones in the house. A bit more than other comparables but worth it to me; smells great and does the job, will definitely purchase again!
Wendy C.
I love to use it for everything to clean it has an amazing scent. Best cleaning supply I have around the house. Always has been my go to cleaning cleaning spray I really recommend it !!
Susy L.
Fort Bragg
This is the thing that keeps my home so clean! I'm obsessed! It smells great and it's excellent in removing grease, dirt, and stains from surfaces. Definitely effective
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product safe around kids?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this cleaner?