Green Works Lemon Scent All-Purpose Cleaner 32 oz uploaded by Yazmin V.

BY GREEN WORKS

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Get a lemon scented 98% naturally derived cleaner that's tough on grime and easy to use on multiple surfaces. Make your home sparkle naturally and smell lemon fresh. Green Works All Purpose Cleaner Spray in Simply Lemon scent tackles grease, grime and dirt on surfaces throughout your kitchen and bathroom, without exposing you to chemical fumes and residue. It's tough enough for your worst messes, yet mild enough to use around your pets and little ones. Made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, this cleaner comes in a convenient spray bottle, which is perfect for household cleaning. Use this all purpose cleaner to. see more...

Yazmin V.
Denver, CO
This stuff is great for removing stubborn areas. I use this to clean my counter tops and dining table. I have kids so sometimes there are areas that need a little more help and this does it! I will forever be purchasing this!
Katie E.
Bloomsburg
This product is a lot less harsh compared to other common chemical cleaners. This product smells nice and fresh. I use this on all surfaces at home, and we also use this to clean at the brewery in which I work.
Stacey P.
Jacksonville, FL
I like this product because you can use it on a multitude of surfaces, and it’s naturally derived. It doesn’t have a super offensive smell like some cleaners either. I consistently rebuy this product when I run out.
Natalie R.
Covina, CA
I've tried a few green all purpose cleaners and I like this one the best. For one it seems to cut grease and has a nice clean smell. No cons really other than my local target running out at times.
Kayleigh W.
Silver spring, MD
You're going to have to put in a little more elbow grease when you're scrubbing up stains and sticky messes/ dried up food, as this is a more natural cleanser and thus not as harsh on messes. But I am assuming you'll be fine with that since you're buying into the naturalness of the product anyway. I use this stuff everywhere. I do use other products on "high traffic" areas, because this isn't going to have the anti-bacterial properties of other cleansers with bleach. It's great for everyday messes though.
McKenna S.
Salem, OR
I like to clean my home with products that don’t have a ton of harsh chemicals. Green works is amazing for that but also gets the job done to keep my home clean and sanitary. This cleaner is amazing and I highly recommend to anyone who wants to stay away from chemicals.
Maira S.
Woodbridge, VA
Love love love! I am all about natural cleaners, but it is sometimes hard to find a brand you can trust to ACTUALLY clean your home. This cleaner is great for everything from wiping countertops in the kitchen, to spilling up messes, to wiping down the bathroom sink.
Ana Victoria R.
Austin, TX
I buy this one for my office. I love the smell it leaves behind and it lasts longer than most I have used. I like it because it is not expensive and for the quality and the amount I am getting, I am pleased all the time. I would definitely recommend to others
Tara G.
I have started using this as my go to cleaner. Most of the time when I'm cleaning my small children are close by. This has no chemical smell and it seems to be a lot more gentle than other products that I've used in the past. I really like this product
Alli R.
Amsterdam, NY
Nothing bad to say about this cleaner. The scent is very fresh and clean and it gets the job done right. I use this at home to clean up after my pets and I use it at work as well.. it really is an all purpose cleaner and I would recommend this to anyone!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product safe around kids?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this cleaner?