BY GREEN WORKS

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Get a lemon scented 98% naturally derived cleaner that's tough on grime and easy to use on multiple surfaces. Make your home sparkle naturally and smell lemon fresh. Green Works All Purpose Cleaner Spray in Simply Lemon scent tackles grease, grime and dirt on surfaces throughout your kitchen and bathroom, without exposing you to chemical fumes and residue. It's tough enough for your worst messes, yet mild enough to use around your pets and little ones. Made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, this cleaner comes in a convenient spray bottle, which is perfect for household cleaning. Use this all purpose cleaner to. see more...

Ana Victoria R.
Austin, TX
I buy this one for my office. I love the smell it leaves behind and it lasts longer than most I have used. I like it because it is not expensive and for the quality and the amount I am getting, I am pleased all the time. I would definitely recommend to others
Natalie R.
Covina , CA
I've tried a few green all purpose cleaners and I like this one the best. For one it seems to cut grease and has a nice clean smell. No cons really other than my local target running out at times.
Kayleigh W.
Silver spring, MD
You're going to have to put in a little more elbow grease when you're scrubbing up stains and sticky messes/ dried up food, as this is a more natural cleanser and thus not as harsh on messes. But I am assuming you'll be fine with that since you're buying into the naturalness of the product anyway. I use this stuff everywhere. I do use other products on "high traffic" areas, because this isn't going to have the anti-bacterial properties of other cleansers with bleach. It's great for everyday messes though.
Jana G.
I absolutely love this product. The fragrance smells nice and clean and the product is multi-purpose covering all my cleaning needs. Also, it is available in my grocery store at a very great price. I have used it for years and would recommend it for anyone that wants a clean home without the harsh smells of traditional cleaners.
Moniqua S.
I used this on my bathtub and it was amazing. I loved the clean smell and it didn't smell chemically. I'm so conscious about cleaning products because of the leftover. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a clean, safe product, especially if you have children.
Amie D.
Marion, NC
I love this stuff it works great! I like the sent and it cleans very well!, I try my best to get natural cleaning items because harsh smells give me such a bad headache, this stuff dose not do that to me. I would definitely buy again, my mom uses this as well and loves it!
McKenna S.
Salem, OR
I like to clean my home with products that don’t have a ton of harsh chemicals. Green works is amazing for that but also gets the job done to keep my home clean and sanitary. This cleaner is amazing and I highly recommend to anyone who wants to stay away from chemicals.
Perla F.
Avondale, AZ
I use this for our restroom counter and I really like it. Gives the counter a real good clean especially with old toothpaste stains or any other kind of grimes stuff. I accidentally used it on my mirrors once and it actually did a fantastic job. Didn't leave any streaks.
Mary S.
I love this spray and how clean that it gets things. For a natural cleaner, it is a great price. I do not mind the smell of it and think that it smells clean and fresh but my husband absolutely hates the smell and that it is too strong so we will not be using it again.
Maira S.
Fairfax, VA
Love love love! I am all about natural cleaners, but it is sometimes hard to find a brand you can trust to ACTUALLY clean your home. This cleaner is great for everything from wiping countertops in the kitchen, to spilling up messes, to wiping down the bathroom sink.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product safe around kids?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this cleaner?