Green Works Laundry Detergent, Original Fresh, 90 Ounces

by Green Works

Size:Case of 2. Green Works Laundry Detergent, Original, is specially formulated from naturally derived and plant based ingredients that are tough on stains and dirt, but gentle on clothes. The combination of these naturally derived cleaning ingredients will leave your clothes, towels and linens fresh and clean, without any harsh chemical fumes or residue. Dermatologist tested Green Works Laundry Detergent is safe for people with sensitive skin and can be used in both traditional and HE washers. With Green Works naturally derived cleaning products, you get powerful cleaning done naturally.

Item model number: 44600-30319

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Works Laundry Detergent, Original Fresh, 90 Ounces!
This product works amazing. Makes my clothes smelling awesome and soft. I would definitely recommend this to everyone deciding to buy it. I believe it is affordable, and an amazing item to purchase!!
Seattle, WA
It makes my clothes smell fresh and clean all while helping the environment plus I don’t have to worry about random chemicals that will harm my clothes.