Green Works Glass Cleaner Spray, 32 fl oz

by Green Works

We believe that natural cleaning products should:*Clean with the power you expect from Clorox*Have no harsh chemical fumes or residue*Be made with plant-based, biodegradable ingredients*Never be tested on animals. Green Works natural glass cleaner is made with fine natural ingredients, such as coconut-based cleaners and essential oils, to give you an uncompromising, streak-free shine. naturally! Use it anywhere you want a shine, including kitchens, bathrooms, windows, mirrors, appliances, granite, stainless steel, chrome and even factory-tinted auto glass.

Does Green Works have other products other than the glass cleaner?
Start your review of Green Works Glass Cleaner Spray, 32 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Dartmouth
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cleans glass and mirrors without streaks, is safe for the environment and my pets and doesn’t irritate the skin
Hamilton
A solid product. Cleans well and doesn't leave any streeks on the glass. I would buy this product again.
Sault Ste Marie , ON
Works well and better for the environment than traditional sprays. I use it on my windows and mirrors.
Pickering , ON
Don’t have to scrub too hard but have to use a lot more sprays than harsher ones like windex