Green Works Glass Cleaner Spray, 32 fl oz

by Green Works

We believe that natural cleaning products should:*Clean with the power you expect from Clorox*Have no harsh chemical fumes or residue*Be made with plant-based, biodegradable ingredients*Never be tested on animals. Green Works natural glass cleaner is made with fine natural ingredients, such as coconut-based cleaners and essential oils, to give you an uncompromising, streak-free shine. naturally! Use it anywhere you want a shine, including kitchens, bathrooms, windows, mirrors, appliances, granite, stainless steel, chrome and even factory-tinted auto glass.

Does Green Works have other products other than the glass cleaner?
Start your review of Green Works Glass Cleaner Spray, 32 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
nashville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like this works better than one box, and I like that it doesn't smell like overpowering chemicals
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Doesn't leave streaks and works great I love that it's a natural alternative to all those nasty chemicals
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I actually really like this surprisingly it doesn't smell so chemically as a normal cleaner would!
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great works just like the name brand winded it's good for the price I always use it. Good product
I love this glass cleaner. It cleans glass and mirrors easily and j love that it's organic.
kingsville
This is my favourite cleaner. I don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals when there’s small children in my house. I love how clean it gets all my windows and mirrors in the house. It’s comparable to other cleaning products cost wise and effectiveness.
This is my ultimate favourite glass cleaner to date! It works so well without leaving any streaks! You also don’t have to use a lot so it lasts a long time which is a great money saver! I also don’t mind the smell. I’ll definitely continue to purchase this product!
Newmarket , ON
This is my favourite glass cleaner. It doesn't leave streak marks on my glass tabletop and mirrors like a lot of other sprays do. It's reasonably priced as well which is amazing as well. I would definitely buy it again.
Burlington
I walked into a glass door! My girlfriend used this product for months before I hopped on the band wagon. Her window were always immaculate. It cleans with minimal elbow grease required.
Scarborough, ON
I use this cleaner for my windows, glass table and the mirrors. They are sparkly clean every time I use this spray and the bathroom mirror doesn't get foggy after shower so perfect