BY GREEN WORKS #12 in Glass Cleaner

We believe that natural cleaning products should:*Clean with the power you expect from Clorox*Have no harsh chemical fumes or residue*Be made with plant-based, biodegradable ingredients*Never be tested on animals. Green Works natural glass cleaner is made with fine natural ingredients, such as coconut-based cleaners and essential oils, to give you an uncompromising, streak-free shine. naturally! Use it anywhere you want a shine, including kitchens, bathrooms, windows, mirrors, appliances, granite, stainless steel, chrome and even factory-tinted auto glass. see more...

• Does Green Works have other products other than the glass...3 Answers
Isabel T.
Savannah, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this window cleaner. It works just as well as windex, but it is not as harsh on the environment. I love knowing that my products are green and thoughtfully made. I would buy this product again.
Ashley N.
I have big, drooly mastiffs (one French, one English). I also have a house FULL of full length windows. I think I must've been subconsciously punishing myself for something I did in a past life when we bought this house with these dogs. I'm constantly (and I mean CONSTANTLY) washing windows to get the drool off - inside and out. This stuff makes it so easy to come off and the Windows shine like the gods are pleased with the view. I'm pretty sure it's made of unicorn tears. When I use windex,I have to scrub and use multiple paper towels and see streaks of shame of a dirty house. The downside? I accidentally hit 4 stars instead of 5, and the app won't let me go back. Whoops!
Natalie D.
Brooklyn , NY
I used this on a daily basis throughout my entire home, for any glass surfaces. It does wonders on cleaning mirrors and glass fronts. I love it because it doesn't have a bad smell, or leave streak on my glass furniture.i will definitely buy it again and referrer it to anyone.
Luisa G.
Corona , CA
Love this super safe for kids and pets!!! Super good price!!! If you suffer from allergies you need this in your life!! I use to use Clorox a lot!! But I started to have really bad headache and I noticed if was from the strong smell!!!
Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
I love this glass cleaner so much. I've brought so many bottles into work because it is so effective and I love how non streaky The product is when using it I also love the scent and the price is very affordable I would definitely recommend this to anybody who is looking for an effective glass cleaning product
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Although the product gets the job done, I feel like I have to use more of it than other cleaners to get my window/glass surfaces to really sparkle. It has a nice scent and is affordable. I haven't purchased repetitively because I feel there are better alternatives.
Cate D.
Really like this product! Leaves glass clean and clear. Smells great/nice scent . I bought this product from Target. Glad I did. Good price, good value. Also like the wipes produced by this company. Would recommend.
Brea E.
Atlanta , GA
I love the green works glass cleaner because it smells really good and it gets my mirrors clean with out leaving any streaks. It is also very natural and doesn't have a chemical smell that other products have
Emily B.
Bozeman, MT
Cleans glass fairly well I love that it doesn't smell like it is full of chemicals and that I didn't have to spend an arm and a leg to purchase it! Overall pretty impressive product.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Green Works Glass Cleaner Spray, 32 fl oz Clorox Concentrated Cleaner by Green Works is a commercial cleaner with naturally derived ingredients and amazing cleaningpower
Sharyn F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does Green Works have other products other than the glass cleaner?