Green Works Glass Cleaner Spray, 32 fl oz

by Green Works

We believe that natural cleaning products should:*Clean with the power you expect from Clorox*Have no harsh chemical fumes or residue*Be made with plant-based, biodegradable ingredients*Never be tested on animals. Green Works natural glass cleaner is made with fine natural ingredients, such as coconut-based cleaners and essential oils, to give you an uncompromising, streak-free shine. naturally! Use it anywhere you want a shine, including kitchens, bathrooms, windows, mirrors, appliances, granite, stainless steel, chrome and even factory-tinted auto glass.

Does Green Works have other products other than the glass cleaner?
Start your review of Green Works Glass Cleaner Spray, 32 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Orchard Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Although the product gets the job done, I feel like I have to use more of it than other cleaners to get my window/glass surfaces to really sparkle. It has a nice scent and is affordable. I haven't purchased repetitively because I feel there are better alternatives.
Really like this product! Leaves glass clean and clear. Smells great/nice scent . I bought this product from Target. Glad I did. Good price, good value. Also like the wipes produced by this company. Would recommend.
Atlanta , GA
I love the green works glass cleaner because it smells really good and it gets my mirrors clean with out leaving any streaks. It is also very natural and doesn't have a chemical smell that other products have
Acworth, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this window cleaner. It works just as well as windex, but it is not as harsh on the environment. I love knowing that my products are green and thoughtfully made. I would buy this product again.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,471 reviews
Green Works Glass Cleaner Spray, 32 fl oz uploaded by OnDeane J.
THE WORST! Everything I use this on dries streaky, looking worse than when I started. It doesn't compare at all to just basica 91% alcohol mixed with water, a cheaper better option.
My moms really big on limiting the amount of chemicals we use in the house and this cleaner is great as long as you use a cloth to wash the mirror and not a paper towel
I have big, drooly mastiffs (one French, one English). I also have a house FULL of full length windows. I think I must've been subconsciously punishing myself for something I did in a past life when we bought this house with these dogs. I'm constantly (and I mean CONSTANTLY) washing windows to get the drool off - inside and out. This stuff makes it so easy to come off and the Windows shine like the gods are pleased with the view. I'm pretty sure it's made of unicorn tears. When I use windex,I have to scrub and use multiple paper towels and see streaks of shame of a dirty house. The downside? I accidentally hit 4 stars instead of 5, and the app won't let me go back. Whoops!
Escanaba, MI
I love Green Works glass cleaning spray! It provides great cleaning without the chemical fumes of most other products. I like the fact that it can be used on multiple surfaces, not just glass. And the fact that it is made from natural ingredients is great for our family since my oldest daughter has many allergies and is bothered by many chemicals.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this on a daily basis throughout my entire home, for any glass surfaces. It does wonders on cleaning mirrors and glass fronts. I love it because it doesn't have a bad smell, or leave streak on my glass furniture.i will definitely buy it again and referrer it to anyone.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am an organic type of girl, so this glass cleaner seemed like the perfect fit in my life. I tried it for the first time recently, and was highly impressed. It left no residue on my windows and mirrors, and got the job done fast. I will be using this cleaner for now, it smells great and in my opinion is better than Windex. I highly recommend giving it a go!