BY GREEN WORKS

Green Works Dishwashing Liquid, Water Lily - 22 ozWith a 97% naturally derived formula, Green Works Dishwashing Liquid cuts through tough grease, removes baked-on food and easily rinses away for a natural, streak-free shine. Dermotologist-tested, this dishwashing soap is gentle on your hands and has a fresh floral scent. Features: 22 ounce bottle of dishwashing soap in water lily scent Removes grease and baked-on food for a streak-free shine At least 97% naturally derived Dermatologist-tested Use on glasses, silverware, plates, pots and pans see more...

Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
the Green Works Dish-washing Soap works great. I love that its easy on my hands and I dont have to worry about any chemicals being left behind or any residues. Its easy enough I can clean my infants paci's and bottle nipples without worry, The only thing con really its not the best when it comes to heavy greasy pans.. and really hard stuck on foods.
Suzy B.
Anderson
I love this soap. Great smell. I prefer waking my bottles with a natural soap, it just makes me feel better! And I know everything is good and clean. I soak my bottles and wouldn't want to do it in something full of chemicals!
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
My dishwashing liquid of choice. I love the scent and it does a fine job on my dishes. I guess I should mention that when I have dried on food, I always soak my dishes in hot water for a few minutes before scrubbing, and I use the blue (non-scratching) pads to scrub them clean. Everyone has their own technique, so that may make a difference in the reviews.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
I like the eco-friendly aspect of this detergent, but it just doesn't to the trick for me. It doesn't seem to be that strong, and I don't really like the scent-- I think flower is a less-optimal choice of fragrances for giving the impression of clean dishes.
Jennifer S.
Hixson, TN
I only have one complaint about this dish soap. I think I had to use more of the product because I felt like it wasn't washing my dishes that great like others that I have tried.
Liliana H.
Orlando, FL
Love this product! The smell, the way it works, and he fact that is eco-friendly, and for the price you cannot really beat it.

Hopefully more people start using this brand, I really buoy cleaning with these products.
Chantay W.
I love a natural product and I especially love using something natural on my dishes, since I have to eat off of them. This dish washing liquid works well for my needs.
Laura B.
I love this product. anyway that I can go green, I do and this is a great, cheap way to do it! Great smell and it lathers really good. Works hard on dishes too!!!
Laura R.
I can use it daily and I love its very refreshing and pleasant smell! My Family uses it when they help me in their daily chores and they do it with pleasure
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
I really like knowing this product contains less chemicals. The smell is great without being overpowering. Does a fine job cleaning my dishes.
Charlotte H.
How would you compare this to other natural products?