BY GREEN WORKS

Get squeaky clean dishes with a 98% naturally derived dish soap that s tough on grease, gentle on hands. Original green works dishwashing liquid has all the cleaning power you demand without any unwanted harsh chemical residue. This bottle of naturally derived dish soap cuts through tough grease, removes baked-on food and easily rinses away for a sparkling, streak-free shine. Made with 98% naturally derived ingredients and dermatologist-tested, this dish soap is gentle on your hands, so you can use it every day. Enjoy the fresh scent as you wash glasses, silverware, dishes, pots and pans and more. Try the entire line of green works... see more...

crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Review for: Dishwashing Liquid 22 fl oz; 1.37 pt; 650 ml more...
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Alexxis L.
Bountiful, UT
I think this is a great dishwashing liquid! I use the scrubbers that auto put dishwashing liquid in and this one does great in it! Some soaps are too thick and won't go through and some are so liquid that it runs out quick. Not this one! I would absolutely buy it again. It's also soft on your hands!!
Keirston R.
Jacksonville , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is well worth the money. It lasts longer than normal dish liquid plus it smells great and is environmentally friendly!! I bought this on base at the NEX. Definitely will purchase again and recommend to all my mommy friends who worry about sensitivity with their little ones!
Davyn G.
Asheville , NC
Gentle on your hands but super tough on grime! Bought this for the first time a year ago and have been using ever sense. The smell isn't like most dishwashing liquids but I like it! Great value, on the upper side of the price spectrum but lasts long and is a great buy!!!
Melissa H.
Saint Joseph, MO
Green Works Dishwashing Liquid is the perfect and natural method for hand-washing my dishes.  This product works to break down heavy grease and ensure that your dishes are clean and germ-free, no added chemicals, all natural products.  I highly recommend Green Works.
Kristen R.
Corona
Not a bad soap And I like the more natural base cleaners. Had to use a little to degrease items and doesn't seem to bubble as much but I didn't mind. Overall got the job done and smells refreshing light.
nora f.
I wasn't too fond of this product.  I never felt soap suds when washing the dishes.  If you cook with a lot of grease and/or sauces, I had to use a lot of this soap because I never felt that I was actually cleaning.  I guess that is what you give up to use green products?
Monica S.
I felt really good about using this dishwashing detergent. It wasn't my all time favorite to actually clean my dishes but it got the job done. It had a very original scent and would lather up just fine. The one downside was that I felt like I had to keep adding more detergent if my load was more than a few dishes. It seemed to go VERY quickly. Would probably only repurchase if on sale.
Dimara G.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gentle on the skin, great degreaser, smells amazing. I bought this at target and its very affordable, i will definitely purchase this again, everyone in my household love the scent. Pros gentle on the skin and great degreaser. Cons it does not have a pump.
Noelle L.
Waterloo , IA
I love this dishwashing soap! It's smell great and creates an amazing lather. It cleans right through tough messes and grease! Plus it's gentle and naturally derived. Highly recommend it!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Who has tried this brand?