Green Works Dishwashing Liquid - 22 oz - Water Lily uploaded by Miranda P.

BY GREEN WORKS

Green Works Dishwashing Liquid, Water Lily, is a 97% naturally derived dish soap that's tough on grease and gentle on hands. This bottle of liquid dish soap cuts through tough grease, removes baked on food and easily rinses away for a sparkling, streak... see more...

Jeannie E.
I love this product I am all about great products for home care and this one surprised me! It's definitely worth a try if you have not yet done so! The pricing is great as well! I would buy this again!
Odeimi H.
Malabar
Green works dish soap is a great product. Not only is it great on your dishes but also gentle on your hands. This smell is great very soothing. I've bought this product at target and the price is very reasonable especially for a product that's good on the environment.
Madeling M.
St Petersburg, FL
Smells so amazing! Super clean dishes and fresh scent. I never had an issue with grease coming off and it lasts a pretty long time. Not too pricey for the brand, it's not my favorite but it is worth another buy if it was only one in stock.
Cori S.
Commerce, CA
Smells great, gets our dishes clean without excessive scrubbing and doesn't leave any residue. I use this for our dishes, pots and pans as well as my 11 month old son's high chair tray after all the messes he makes! Love it!
Jeri S.
Mount Vernon, OH
Works like a champ and the fact that I'm doing my part for my grandchildren and their children gives me peace of mind! Great clean scent and leaves my hands feeling like silk!!
Kelli S.
Roseville
It doesn't get better than this... A product I can trust that gets the job done all while smelling fantastic! It so effective that it's hard to believe its doesn't have all the chemicals. I think it's a great value for the product and it is something I will definetly buy again.
Heaven M.
Newark
Green Works products are much lighter and not as potent as most cleaning products. The scents are refreshing, but not overwhelming. I usually purchase these products at Walmart to get the best deals. This is a regular product used in my household.
Julie k.
Kansas City, MO
Works awesome clean my dishes really easy to use.cuts the grease and stuck on foods with ease . but also not harsh on the hands . awesome that it doesnt harm environment with chemicals and dyrs
Emily T.
Sherwood, OH
This is an affordable product. I'm not in love with the smell, but overall good. You feel like you are getting your dishes clean since it is a Clorox product.
Claire O.
Winston Salem, NC
One thing I like about the dish soap is the mild scent. It isn't to strong or over flowery. I also like that it doesn't take a lot to get the suds going.

Amazon