Green Works Compostable Cleaning Wipes - Original Scent - 62 ct uploaded by April R.

BY GREEN WORKS

Green Works Compostable Cleaning Wipes are 99% naturally derived, and clean so effectively that you'll never have to compromise clean for green. These cleaning wipes feature an advanced grease fighting formula in a fresh scent. The 99% naturally... see more...

Emma G.
Los Angeles
I use these for everything!!! Seriously the best and so fresh smelling. They are great for all surfaces
Maria G.
These leave my counters feeling so clean and they smell pretty good really like these cleaning wipes
nicole g.
I love these wipes. They have a great smile. They are compostable. And they clean very well
Teresita A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This are great I used them to clean every little space in my house specially my kitchen
Danielle P.
Clarenville , NL
I really like these for all the surfaces around my house. They get the cleaning done without leaving residue behind and I feel better knowing they're safer to use around my kids and pet.
Cheyanne V.
Watford, ON
I love these wipes they don't have all the harsh chemicals in them compared to other brands so they work perfect for my son's high chair, crib and toys. They smell great and have the perfect moisture to them, they were at Wal-Mart for a few dollars and they are safe for the little ones a 10/10 product
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Smell good for a cleaning product!!! Clean and fresh, reasonably priced and you can find this product in almost any hardware or home store in Canada!!! Would buy again!!!
Danielle V.
Winnipeg, MB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These wipes are great! I always have these readily available in my house to clean up any spills/messes, etc. They smell very fresh and the fact they are compostable is a bonus! I don't have any complaints or cons. I recommend this product to others.
Kathy M.
This product is amazing and affordable, it works really well. You can find it at walmart. Some cheaper brands are not as good as this one is. I really like it! The material is nice, you can use it for a while and it dosn't ware out that fast.
Jessica C.
Maxville, ON
I grew up loving Lysol wipes, until I heard about these Green Works ones! They work just as great, smell just as good and are better for everyone. Super affordable, and are basically offered at any store which is awesome!

Amazon