Green Works Compostable Cleaning Wipes - Original Scent - 62 ct uploaded by April R.

BY GREEN WORKS

Green Works Compostable Cleaning Wipes are 99% naturally derived, and clean so effectively that you'll never have to compromise clean for green. These cleaning wipes feature an advanced grease fighting formula in a fresh scent. The 99% naturally... see more...

Robin T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
These work great! The smell is clean and I love they are biodegradable! They are a little pricier but worth the price. I use them to clean up after pets and in the bathroom. Always looking for a deal on these!
morgan g.
Kingsland, GA
Great clean and great wipes. I like that they are compostable & smell really good as well. They work great & are fairly cheap. Good price for the amount of wipes you get. I buy mine from target & love how good they work on my counter tops and tables.
Alexandretta K.
Handy to have around for quick sanitation, though kind of wasteful and not super cost effective. Leave a film on dark appliances. Glad they're compostable but don't make a habit out of buying them, sponges work just as well. Good for the car though.
Rachel C.
Mc Donald, PA
They smell great with not a very harsh scent and are very comparable to Clorox wipes. They are durable and get the job done even on tough kitchen messes. I use fewer as well and also great for all areas of the home.
Brittany M.
Beckley, WV
These are great! I love that I can feel good about using this product since it is natural and biodegradable. I like to keep these in my classroom to wipe things down. These are very convenient and effective.
Jamie E.
Cary, NC
These are great! Wipes have always been such a double edged sword for me, as they aren't good for the environment but they're so convenient! These smell good, are extremely effective at clean ups and best of all, compostable! Affordable and available at your grocery store!
Carol S.
Because I'm a mom and use wipes for almost everything these are my favorite to use to clean up around the house and bathrooms and wherever I feel needs a fresh and clean pick me up! The quality and price is excellent!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I was using these while I was composting. It seemed like they never fully compared even after many months. The cleaning aspect of the product was average. The scent was fine. I would not buy again. I would rather make my own.
Emily G.
Love these wipes. Keep them on my kitchen counter. The smell is great and leaves my counters looking so clean. I was satisfied with the product. I think the price is fair for what you get and comparable to other products.
Jassica M.
Waterbury 06705
Love this!! I use these because I feel because I use them so often, I’m helping the environment. They always smell great, that way I’m not afraid to use them around baby. I would buy again.

Amazon