Green Works Compostable Cleaning Wipes Canister

by Green Works

Natural Compostable & Biodegradable* cleaning wipes Introducing wipes you can feel good about.  That s because in addition to cleaning up spills and messes with the power you d expect from the people at Clorox, they re also 99% natural.  So you get the best of both worlds - the convenience of a wipe without any harsh chemical residue. 62 Wet Wipes 7 in x 7.5 in 99% natural. We believe that natural cleaning products should: Cleans with the power you expect from Clorox. Have no harsh chemical fumes or residue. Be made with plant-based, biodegradable ingredients. Never tested on animals. Green Works™ natural cleaning wipes are made with fine natural ingredients, such as coconut-based cleansers and essential oils, to give you an uncompromising clean...naturally! Green Works™ natural cleaning wipes work on grease, grime and dirt,

How well does this product work? Are they better than Clorox wipes? I love that there compostable!
Do these have a bacteria fighting agent as an ingredient?
Start your review of Green Works Compostable Cleaning Wipes Canister!
Product Highlights
“There are much, much better brands that are also even more friendly to environment AND do a better job cleaning up.... and that's where I'll be spending my money next time! ” in reviews
“I found that on some tough stains where a bit of rubbing was required the wipes did not hold up and would rip apart. ” in reviews
“Any cleaning product that says green it always better smelling, not like others that give u a headache.” in reviews
Abbotsford, Bc
I really liked the concept of a natural cleaning wipe which would allow me to clean without having to worry about exposing myself and my family to chemicals. These cloths smelled nice and did not have an overpowering or chemical smell that some of the other brands have. The dispenser on this product also worked well and made it efficient to remove one or more wipes quickly and easily. The only negative issue that I had with this product was that though they did do a good job of cleaning up I felt like I had to use more wipes than I normally would have. I found that on some tough stains where a bit of rubbing was required the wipes did not hold up and would rip apart.
I usually buy them when they go on sale because, for the size, they are a bit more on the expensive side of cleaning wipes. But, they work well and I really like the scent. I also feel a lot more comfortable using these on my kitchen counters and for cleaning my kid's toys because I know these wipes are lacking the harsh chemicals of similar products.
Tilley, NB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! It's a lot safer ingredients compared to others and I will always use what's safer for my family! I enjoy that it's always at my grocery store and it's so convenient to use. Worth every penny!
Burnt islands
I use the wipe in my kitchen and bathroom. Love the smell  removes the hairspray grim from my sinks in the bathroom   I buy my wipes at shoppers drug mart. Loves the scent.  Nice and fresh
Saskatoon, SK
i like using these versus lysol because i feel like they're better for the environment and safer with pets around. in fact my cat loves the smell and comes running when I use them haha
Scarborough, Ontario
Use these on absolutely everything. So safe and gentle to use daily. Makes me feel confident and comfortable using them on my children's belonging and surfaces. Overall very effective with a light scent. I buy weekly and use daily.
Courtenay, BC
Love how this is green and really helps clean up all the little spills. Definitely helped stop my boyfriend from using our clean hand towels to mop up messes 🙄
Grand Falls-Windsor
1,151 reviews
I love the green works products. Great natural products the really work! Plus the prices are great! I love that these wipes are biodegradable! Awesome 🌏 💕
Winnipeg, MB
I bought some of these just last week and I just love them!! They are great for cleaning a quick spill and the price is really good too.
Excellent surface cleaner. Great for cleaning up after the kids. Safe to use. Competitive price with other major brands.