BY GREEN WORKS

Natural Compostable & Biodegradable* cleaning wipes Introducing wipes you can feel good about.  That s because in addition to cleaning up spills and messes with the power you d expect from the people at Clorox, they re also 99% natural.  So you get the best of both worlds - the convenience of a wipe without any harsh chemical residue. 62 Wet Wipes 7 in x 7.5 in 99% natural. We believe that natural cleaning products should: Cleans with the power you expect from Clorox. Have no harsh chemical fumes or residue. Be made with plant-based, biodegradable ingredients. Never tested on animals. Green Works™ natural cleaning wipes are made with fine natural ingredients, such as coconut-based cleansers and essential oils, to give you an uncompromising clean...naturally! Green Works™ natural cleaning wipes work on grease, grime and dirt, see more...

Green Works Compostable Cleaning Wipes Canister
  • "There are much, much better brands that are also even more friendly to environment AND do a better job cleaning up.... and that's where I'll be spending my money next time! " in 1 review
  • "Any cleaning product that says green it always better smelling, not like others that give u a headache." in 1 review
  • "I found that on some tough stains where a bit of rubbing was required the wipes did not hold up and would rip apart. " in 1 review
Kiera L.
Kiera L.
I'm pretty bummed out about these. I was so excited to see they are compostable. They smell clean and fresh unlike other environmentally friendly wipes. However they are extremely weak and flimsy and the product they are soaked in isn't strong enough to clean with. It's not a disinfectant, so not being able to clean is a deal breaker. I have to layer a few together to keep them from tearing while I clean my counter tops and appliances.
Araminta M.
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
These are decent. We used these for the first few months on all our child-surfaces (vinyl changing pads, diaper genie, etc), but then we switched to good, old-fashioned white vinegar and rags.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Are use these of the bathroom and get cleaned up after a baby and they work really well.
Marina S.
Marina S.
Harrisonburg
Love these wet wipes, don't have harsh chemicals in them like some other brands do. I usually order them on amazon or buy them in target when they have coupon deals on them. Can get good deals in target if you keep an eye out on them. Use them a lot since then don't mess up my nail polish like other brands do that use harsh chemicals
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Simple, quick. Love to use these for tidying up around the house. Especially helpful after breakfast for a quick clean up before heading out to work.

i don't notice the scent much with these which is GREAT considering I have sensitive skin and sinuses.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ames
Love this product to keep under your sink our on the counter withowithout worry that my kids will get into it.  Very effective for our quarts counters and love the scent.  My mother in law recommenderecommended and I'm glad she Did! I would so but again.
Carol V.
Carol V.
Brandon, FL
I have to remind myself not to use all of these when I'm cleaning. They are great for the environment. I usually use the spray and paper towels, but there are times when I'm lazy and these do the trick.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Mega Parent Expert
Otro maravilloso producto de Clorox dirigido a preservar el ambiente y como siempre todo un éxito. Muy buena calidad, precio , olor y lo más importa funciona sin ser dañino a la atmósfera. Lo recomiendo.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga , TN
Mega Parent Expert
I really like these for the more natural scent and equally effective cleaning properties. I prefer them to seventh generation as far as scent goes and this product is priced competitively enough for me.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Mega Parent Expert
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my house so clean. It looks so clean when I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Dayvia N.
Dayvia N.
Do these have a bacteria fighting agent as an ingredient?