BY GREEN WORKS

Natural Compostable & Biodegradable* cleaning wipes Introducing wipes you can feel good about.  That s because in addition to cleaning up spills and messes with the power you d expect from the people at Clorox, they re also 99% natural.  So you get the best of both worlds - the convenience of a wipe without any harsh chemical residue. 62 Wet Wipes 7 in x 7.5 in 99% natural. We believe that natural cleaning products should: Cleans with the power you expect from Clorox. Have no harsh chemical fumes or residue. Be made with plant-based, biodegradable ingredients. Never tested on animals. Green Works™ natural cleaning wipes are made with fine natural ingredients, such as coconut-based cleansers and essential oils, to give you an uncompromising clean...naturally! Green Works™ natural cleaning wipes work on grease, grime and dirt, see more...

Green Works Compostable Cleaning Wipes Canister
  • "There are much, much better brands that are also even more friendly to environment AND do a better job cleaning up.... and that's where I'll be spending my money next time! " in 1 review
  • "Any cleaning product that says green it always better smelling, not like others that give u a headache." in 1 review
  • "I found that on some tough stains where a bit of rubbing was required the wipes did not hold up and would rip apart. " in 1 review
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
We currently use these for my office/clinic. We have lots of children coming through at all time, which means lots of sick kids and lots of spills. I purchase them in a pack of 3 from Amazon, but I actually believe they are much cheaper in the store. None the less no strange smell and easy to grab.
Jessica P.
I've received these via amazon with not enough cleaning liquid in the canister, causing the wipes to be quite dry! However, when they don't arrive defective, they are awesome! House staple. I love that they are compostable.
Patrice O.
Tracy, CA
I love these cleaning wipes. I love that the smell is mild and not that strong chemical smell. They are great wipes when I am on the go with kids, I also keep a canister in my kitchen to wipes down the counters!
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
the same great clean you get from clorox bleach wipes without the harsh smell. i like the green works cleaning wipes. the container has a nice packaging and not much more expensive than the other cleaning wipes. i would recommend to others this brand
Kelsie B.
These are our bathroom staple! With a three-year-old who was just recently potty trained these wipes are great to keep on the back of the toilet to clean up any spills.
Marina S.
Harrisonburg
Love these wet wipes, don't have harsh chemicals in them like some other brands do. I usually order them on amazon or buy them in target when they have coupon deals on them. Can get good deals in target if you keep an eye out on them. Use them a lot since then don't mess up my nail polish like other brands do that use harsh chemicals
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Home Sweet Home Expert
Otro maravilloso producto de Clorox dirigido a preservar el ambiente y como siempre todo un éxito. Muy buena calidad, precio , olor y lo más importa funciona sin ser dañino a la atmósfera. Lo recomiendo.
Rachel S.
Simple, quick. Love to use these for tidying up around the house. Especially helpful after breakfast for a quick clean up before heading out to work.

i don't notice the scent much with these which is GREAT considering I have sensitive skin and sinuses.
Courtney S.
Ames
Love this product to keep under your sink our on the counter withowithout worry that my kids will get into it.  Very effective for our quarts counters and love the scent.  My mother in law recommenderecommended and I'm glad she Did! I would so but again.
Carol V.
Brandon, FL
I have to remind myself not to use all of these when I'm cleaning. They are great for the environment. I usually use the spray and paper towels, but there are times when I'm lazy and these do the trick.
Dayvia N.
Do these have a bacteria fighting agent as an ingredient?