Green Works CLO30381CT 38 oz Pot & Pan Dish Liquid Detergent - Green

by Green Works

We provide a wide range of products to satisfy all houseware and supplies. We are dedicated to give everyone the very best houseware supplies for all home needs, with a focus on dependability, our client satisfaction and great quality. We provide...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Works CLO30381CT 38 oz Pot & Pan Dish Liquid Detergent - Green!
Este jabón es increíble Funciona muy bien para quitar la grasa pegada en los trastes el aroma es increíble es un precio accesible lo recomiendo 100% a las personas que aún no lo usado no maltrata las manos y es muy fácil de quitar sin dejar residuos de jabón
Purchased at: Target
I have sensitive skin and when I don’t have dish washing gloves I’m happy I use gentle, more natural cleaning soaps. Green works cuts the grime and cleans my dishes well and smells good
Town Creek, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I like the fact this detergent is 98% natural and tough of grease. Powerful cleaning and gentle on your hands. I love the fact, it’s recognized by the U.S. EPA’s Safer Choice Program. I would like for you to give this detergent a try, and see for yourself.
brooklyn
This definitely shifts grease and leaves my dishes smudge free. It doesn’t lather as much as some other dish soaps I’ve used so I feel like I use a little more of it, but it’s also not as harsh as others so I think it’s worth it.
Fairfield, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great for scrubbing dishes before the dish washer . I also use this on a sponge and clean the top of the stove . And occasionally to wash my hands . Affordable and I do recommend ! Smells good too nice and clean
Westminster, MD
Purchased at: Target
I hand wash all of my dishes and i really like how this brand washes my dishes. It doesn’t leave residue like off brand dish detergent. I would recommend this to people who hand their dishes and pots and pans.
Redmond , WA
I really enjoyed the smell of this and how great it cleaned my dishes! It’s nice to know not only are my dishes clean but the product I’m using is as well.
Love that this is a natural product. Works well on my dishes and my hands do not feel stripped from chemicals. It smell s great and is a great addition.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Great great product that I will use daily and not feel ashamed I am so in love with the scent and price and value. Great prices. Awesome smells
Clint, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Its really soft on skin and great on dishes i do recommend since it can last you more than a month and the smell is very fantastic.