BY GREEN VALLEY ORGANICS

Green Valley Organics® Lactose Free Plain Yogurt.

Flourish®.

Live & active cultures.

Grade A low fat yogurt. see more...

Kaitlin D.
Boston
Love these! I recently found out I was lactose intolerant and finding this brand was amazing. I have these every morning with no issue! It’s not carried at every grocery store though.
Ana M.
Huntington Beach
I love how you can have the real taste of yogurt without the pain, it really tastes like the regular yogurt. And the price is similar to other good brands. I’ve been buying it for a while and my life is definitely easier since I found it!
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
I love this brand's yogurt. It is creamy and not too tart. However, my favorite flavor by them is Honey...but it's impossible to find! It's so, so good.
Celena K.
Dunkirk, MD
Yogurt tastes just like all of the major brands but is great for anyone who is lactose intolerant. A little runny but overall is my go to yogurt!
Khamila I.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite yogurt. I add one pack of stevia and add some other foods. Can’t go wrong wth this. Good price and flavor and good nutrition
demi b.
Orange park, FL
This yogurt is so good especially for breakfast or even lunch or dinner with some fruit & granola♡
Courtney S.
Antrim
This yogurt takes really nice and it isn't very tart which I'm glad of as I don't like very tart things so this is great. My favorite flavor is the honey and peach as they taste so good!! The honey is amazing and literally takes like honey as does the peach tastes like peach!

This yogurt is amazing with granola,nuts and fruit which is a really good breakfast and idea and it tastes really good when paid with them.
I would really recommend, even if your not lactose intolerant!
Jackie C.
Does this have a different texture and taste than regular yogurt?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Does anyone else like to add cut up fruit & granola in this yogurt ?