Green Valley® Organics Garbanzo Beans

by Green Valley Organics

Healthy food, happy people!At Green Valley® we're growing organic to make sure everyone can get their hands on healthy meals. We're here to show you how easy and rewarding healthy eating can be.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Valley® Organics Garbanzo Beans!
Cheerio T.
Green Valley® Organics Garbanzo Beans uploaded by Cheerio T.
My pawrents love these garbanzos, they’re organic, non gmo, tasty and healthy. Great for soups or salads and delicious. Sold in stores that carry organic products. Woof! Insta: cheeriotheshibainu
Ashley H.
Kyle, TX
Love these beans. These Garbanzo beans are perfect for many things. I use them in salads or toast them. My favorite is to create a garbanzo beans medley with cucumber, red onion & tomatoes. Will continue to purchase this brand.

Looking for your answer?