Green Universal Roll Towels, Natural White, 8amp;quot;W, 350 ft./Roll, 12 Roll

by Boardwalk

Made of recycled materials. Hardwound, non-perforated rolls with embossed design. Towel/Wipe Type: Roll Application: Hand Washing General Purpose Applicable Material: Ceramic Fiberglass Finished Wood Glass Metal Plastic Skin Vinyl Materials: Paper.

Towel/wipe_Type - Roll; Application - General Purpose; Applicable_Material - Vinyl; Materials - Paper

Item Weight: 24.0 pounds

Number of Items: 1

UNSPSC Code: 14111703

Brand Name: Boardwalk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Universal Roll Towels, Natural White, 8amp;quot;W, 350 ft./Roll, 12 Roll!
Blue ash, OH
Go Green! I love this toilet paper! Easy on my wallet and lasts a lot longer then other brands I have tried.
Great product. Its a paper towel, its not bounty but its still a useful paper towel to use everyday
Pasco, Wa
Toilet paper. Hmm mm well toilet paper is very useful. I like charming toilet paper. Very soft