Green Ultrashield Equine Fly Repellent uploaded by Jamie M.

BY GREEN

ABSORBINE ULTRASHIELD GREEN NATURAL FLY REPELLENT- A natural fly repellent with proven 8-hour performance demonstrated in an independant university study- For use on horses, ponies, foals and dogs- Eco-safe for the entire family and the environment- UPC: 011444220039- Size: 1 GALLON- Length: 5-5- Width: 5-5- Height: 11- Product Type: Equine Fly Control - Fly & Insect Control / Natural- Shipping Dimensions: 5-5x5-5x11 SKU: BC012472 see more...

Jen B.
Rolla, MO
This natural spray smells great, not too strong and works to keep the flies off my quarter horse mare who lives outside all year round. It is one of the best products I have used and the flies literally will not touch her after applying it. It lasts for a few days depending on the rain/weather. In comparison to the MannaPro Nature's Force Natural Spray, it has a cleaner, lighter lemongrass scent. The MannaPro is a bit overwhelming in clove smell, but works just as well. Over the two, I would pick this one for the lighter scent.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

I don't have horses but I do have dogs. This is a great product made with oils. Being a natural product I don't have to worry about side effects. This is not harmful should they lick themselves.
I also use it on myself. It doesn't leave a chemical smell nor a greasy feel. Well worth the money!
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The spray smells good especially compared to other fly sprays i have used on my horses. It does not last as long as some others i have used. I had to reapply every day.
Carla  P.
Love this. I spray it around the doors of my henhouse to keep flies away. I always spray it when the birds are outside though, so it doesn't harm them. After it's been dry for an hour or so I let them back in. It works great.
Stephanie  V.
Love this fly spray! Love that it's all natural and I am Apple to apply it to my horses face! It does not leave a oily finish on the coat and really keeps away the flys!
Kirsty H.
Cumming, GA
I love this fly repellent! I actually spray it on myself and works better than the human bought products and I personally do not think it smells bad!!!!
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Works excellent keeping the flies away. The spray is so much better then the sticky strips because the spray you actually don't see them.
Jamie M.
Sorrento, LA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Shoo fly, don't bother me, shoo fly I'll repel you with this awesome repellant! This stuff works wonders and my horse loves it too!!
shanti j.
This is definitely something I would love to try for an outdoor barbecue. Or a birthday party, the flies really irritate everyone.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
We live in Texas, so we have Texas sized mosquitoes! We use this green spray around our patio and it helps to keep them away!
LaJessica M.
How efficient is this product?
Brandi L.
Jacksonville , FL
Does this work well? I have a bad fly problem on my farm and am considering to try this. But I don't want to waste my time or anything if it doesn't.
christina b.
Battle Creek, MI
Does this stain clothes? will this product affect my daughters skin if she has eszema?
Tachina F.
Philadelphia , PA
How affective is this?
Nikki G.
Spring Valley , CA
Is it safe if children or animals come into contact with it?