Green Toys My First Tugboat, Yellow uploaded by Christine C.

BY GREEN TOYS

Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I lo e everything about Green Toys. This tug boat is durable and so much fun in the bath. Plus it can be used to rinse your little one off. My girls even use it out of the bath and pretend it is an iron when they play house. Its multipurpose!
Christine C.
Minneapolis , MN
This is a bath time necessity in our house. We use it, in conjunction with a washcloth, to shampoo and rinse my son's hair. But he has tons of fun playing with it in the water. One of his favorite things to do is pour water into/onto other bath toys. It looks brand new despite significant use over the past two years. I've been really happy with all of our Green Toys products, but this is one of the best!
Berenice S.
Appleton, WI
It's such a good toy for kids to play with during bath or outside, they can use their imagination to play with it. The price is good and you can get it at any store. I have bought many in different colors and the kids love it!!
Nicole Q.
Middleboro, MA
I recently purchased this item for my 3 year old son. He uses it in the bath and loves it! Inexpensive toy and he would play with it in the tub all night if he could! If it so happened to break I would buy it again! If you have little ones and need bath toys I highly recommend purchasing this toy!
Tonia H.
This boat is so perfect for kids! They can use it to float and sink it then lift it up and have fun pouring the water out through the spout. My son always has to have this multi function toy with him for bathtime
Katie R.
Frederick, MD
This is my son's favorite toy right now. He plays with it in the tub, pool, beach. He even just pushes it around in the living room. I'm looking forward to getting him a few more from the company. Product seems well made, looks nice, and cleans easy.
Carlee B.
Ephrata
I can remember having one of these for bath time as a child and loved it. As someone who is thinking of having children in the very near future, I would most definitely purchase one of these for my children.
Damaris A.
Laurel , MS
So I bought this for my little brother there the day he loves playing with it it's amazing I tried to put it in the water it kind of works but sometimes things but he loves playing around with it I would love to have one to lol
Saudi L.
Very cute tugboat that floats and it also scoops and pours out water. Made of all recycled material, this PVC,BPA, and phthalate free toy is great not only for the environment but it's a fun bath time toy.
Jennifer H.
This is one of our favorite toys that has been moved outside to the pool! My toddler loves filling it up and dumping the water out! It's durable and affordable and is a safe plastic toy option.