Green Toys Cookware and Dining Set, Multicoloured

Green Toys Cookware and Dining Set From the Manufacturer Make-believe culinary treats have real benefits for the earth when young chefs concoct them with the cookware and dining set from green toys. Made of recycled plastic this twenty-seven piece set comes with a stock pot and lid, a skillet, four plates, four bowls, four cups, and four place settings for fork or spoon or knife. The green toys cookware and dining set is made in the U.S.A. from recycled plastic milk containers that save energy, reduce landfill waste, and lower greenhouse gas emissions, all in the name of good green fun.

Manufacturer recommended age: 24 months - 10 years

Meets FDA food contact standards; Dishwasher safe; Encourages gross and fine motor skill development; Great for indoor and outdoor play; For 2 years and above

International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.

Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (

Item model number: DIN01R

Item Weight: 4.8 ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Toys Cookware and Dining Set, Multicoloured!
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
Purchased at: Target
My kids love playing house with this set! Great variety of pots and pans. Good quality too.
Lionna H.
Kansas City , KS
They great toys . Great brand I have a good experience with this product. Fell in love with the colors. So good so far!!! Green Toys Cookware and Dining Set, Multicoloured
Nicole D.
Springport, MI
My son loves this play set. He loves green toys. This is one of our only non Melissa and Doug toys lol. I recommend
Kysha B.
It was a great product to use the kids loved cooking with it and making me food light weight and fun! Great for the price would definitely purchase again!
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.
Keylin M.
Charlotte, NC
Este juego de ollas se ve tan lindo que me lo imagino en la cocina lla jaja bueno está súper bonito
ngan C.
Santa Ana, CA
It feels air less on my oily skin like feeling so free that you have a secret weapon to cover your face with over your make up skin and you can be able to breathe the whole way in is a amazing feeling to have if you are loving to use powder on your face !
Christa D.
Santa Fe, NM
This is a sweet set for your little chef.  I appreciate that it is durable, colorful, and the perfect size for little hands.  I still purchase Green Toys as gifts for all the littles in my life.  They are perfect for indoor and outdoor play because they hold up so well.
Bridget P.
Irwin, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love green toys. Simple but my kids love them. They are easy to clean. So fun to play with!
Natachia M.
Dacula, GA
Love this product it was just what I was looking for I would recommend this product to all my family and friends

Looking for your answer?