Green Tea Fat Burner Dietary Supplement

by Green Tea Fat Burner

Green Tea Dietary Supplement Green tea fat burner 90ct Fast-relief liquid soft gels Contains green tea extract, ECGC, caffeine, chromium picolate and Advantra Z

I Am looking for a line of products or supplements to help me lose about 20 pounds, with the whole coronavirus and the gyms and things being shut down I need a way to help me lose weight or maintain my weight with all of this bored eating. Any suggestions?
Does this green tea fat burner work?
Does this actually work, I have trouble getting them down?
Start your review of Green Tea Fat Burner Dietary Supplement !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I had no side effects and it seemed to help me with appetite control.” in reviews
“I started taking these about two or three years ago and never really went through with it after a few weeks.” in reviews
Purchased at: Costco
Awesome product, and will deff help you achieve your weight loss goals, as well as give you some crazy energy. I will note, that as per the bottles recommendation, you do NOT want to use these until you have put some food in your belly. They will cause extreme nausea if taken on empty stomach.
Cleveland
Really great product! I bought this so I could stop drinking coffee, because of my teeth. Suprisingly, I lost a bit of weight and enjoy the caffeine buzz from this product. I will be buying again!
Dickinson, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this a while back and unfortunately I didn't take it consistently so (to no surprise) I didn't see any changes. I used up the whole bottle because I had it and attempted to use it every day but it made me feel incredibly nauseas, to the point of actually puking if i didn't eat within literally 5 minutes or so.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is a great supplement to my multi vitamin, l-carnitine, Mg, and K2 complex regimen. I'm a fitness junkie and am allergic to coffee so caffeine from green tea is imperative for me. This gives me the energy boost I need to stay awake all day and supports my metabolism.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got these not because of wanting to lose weight. I'm tiny already but i got this to help my metabolism. Unfortunately it didn't do any good for me. I saw no difference and gave me stomach ache a lot.
Longwood , FL
Surprisingly does assist in weight loss. I felt a long time energy boost from the pills and over time with other efforts lost a considerable amount of weight. The energy is the main component and the pills last for a while so totally worth it.
Great product to help Kickstart weight loss, I lost twenty pounds taking these! I wouldn't recommend taking before you go to sleep though, gave me way to much energy!
Phoenix , AZ
I’ve been using this product since 2014. It’s helped me maintain my weight and keep my metabolism running high. I always feel energized after taking my daily dose and I recommend this to all my friends needing some help to lose weight! Green Tea Fat Burner Dietary Supplement
Roseburg , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. I have used it for 2 plus years and along side a healthy diet and exercise I am able to maintain I toned bady shape in which makes me feel confident
Shawnee, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I started taking these about two or three years ago and never really went through with it after a few weeks. You definitely have to stay hydrated. Now that I'm more health conscious, I absolutely love these. I've put on some stress weight and general bloating, but within three days there was a big difference. Because of the amount of caffeine and how my body reacts I only take two per day instead of two before every meal. I definitely recommend these if you are looking to boost your metabolism and get some great work outs done!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...