Green Tea Fat Burner Dietary Supplement  uploaded by member-ce9900854

BY GREEN TEA FAT BURNER #55 in Vitamins & Supplements

Green Tea Dietary Supplement Green tea fat burner 90ct Fast-relief liquid soft gels Contains green tea extract, ECGC, caffeine, chromium picolate and Advantra Z see more...

• How long did it take to see results? Were they're really ...2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you start to see results?1 Answers
  • What's the recommendation for use (how many cups a day? E...1 Answers
Green Tea Fat Burner Dietary Supplement
  • "I had no side effects and it seemed to help me with appetite control." in 1 review
  • "I started taking these about two or three years ago and never really went through with it after a few weeks." in 1 review
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this a while back and unfortunately I didn't take it consistently so (to no surprise) I didn't see any changes. I used up the whole bottle because I had it and attempted to use it every day but it made me feel incredibly nauseas, to the point of actually puking if i didn't eat within literally 5 minutes or so.
Lara K.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is a great supplement to my multi vitamin, l-carnitine, Mg, and K2 complex regimen. I'm a fitness junkie and am allergic to coffee so caffeine from green tea is imperative for me. This gives me the energy boost I need to stay awake all day and supports my metabolism.
Angel F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got these not because of wanting to lose weight. I'm tiny already but i got this to help my metabolism. Unfortunately it didn't do any good for me. I saw no difference and gave me stomach ache a lot.
Allison R.
Great product to help Kickstart weight loss, I lost twenty pounds taking these! I wouldn't recommend taking before you go to sleep though, gave me way to much energy!
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
I started taking these about two or three years ago and never really went through with it after a few weeks. You definitely have to stay hydrated. Now that I'm more health conscious, I absolutely love these. I've put on some stress weight and general bloating, but within three days there was a big difference. Because of the amount of caffeine and how my body reacts I only take two per day instead of two before every meal. I definitely recommend these if you are looking to boost your metabolism and get some great work outs done!
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
I love these fat burners i take one a day just to help me burn fat all day I've been taking them for a few years now and I've always just maintained my weight . There don't make me feel jittery or anything crazy like a lot of fat burners make you feel . Ive never had any side affects from it or anything . It also helps me to stay regular with my bowel movements
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really like this supplement. I could actually feel my food digesting a little bit faster when I would take it twice daily. I would recommend drinking a lot of water with it though, and not taking it before bed time, because it would give me too much energy and hot flashes at times.
Danielle T.
Loved this product when I used it! Curbs your appetite, is very affordable, and I received no side effects. Gave me tons of energy too! I can't recall the weight loss I accomplished but I would def use this again, totally worth the money.
Alaina J.
Kent, OH
Works wonderfully stacked with a green coffee bean supplement for max weight loss results. However, you need to have a good diet & exercise. Bought at Walmart for only $10, have been buying for about two years now. Good price, nice packaging, on the bigger side capsules. Fairly great product.
Judith A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't use this as a fat burner. I take 1 pill after a meal on the days where I'll be needing caffeine. I don't do well with coffee and this gives me enough to get me through he school day. I don't get any side effects but I do have a LOT of energy.
Meyda C.
Can this be taken if breastfeeding?
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this okay for those with caffeine sensitivity? Coffee and tea do not bother me however a lot of diet aids give me the jitters and heart palpitations. I would love something that burns fat without the side effects.
Alaina-Rose K.
Does this diet supplement actually work? anyone here seen good results using it?
August M.
Has anyone actually seen results as far as weight loss using this?
Michelle P.
Winnipeg, MB
Ive been looking for something to kickstart my diet and workout plan. does this help with overall energy levels or does this strictly burn fat quicker? i want something that not only helps with burning fat quicker (who doesn't rigt? 😊) but also helps me keep my energy up. i don't want to crash and burn. anyone have recommendations for this ? is this the right product for me or do you have an alternative suggestion?