Green Tea Fat Burner Dietary Supplement  uploaded by member-ce9900854

BY GREEN TEA FAT BURNER #46 in Vitamins & Supplements

Green Tea Dietary Supplement Green tea fat burner 90ct Fast-relief liquid soft gels Contains green tea extract, ECGC, caffeine, chromium picolate and Advantra Z see more...

• How long did it take to see results? Were they're really any weig...2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you start to see results?1 Answers
  • What's the recommendation for use (how many cups a day? Empty or ...1 Answers
Green Tea Fat Burner Dietary Supplement
  • "I started taking these about two or three years ago and never really went through with it after a few weeks." in 1 review
  • "I had no side effects and it seemed to help me with appetite control." in 1 review
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this a while back and unfortunately I didn't take it consistently so (to no surprise) I didn't see any changes. I used up the whole bottle because I had it and attempted to use it every day but it made me feel incredibly nauseas, to the point of actually puking if i didn't eat within literally 5 minutes or so.
Heather H.
Jacksonville , FL
I took these back in college when I was trying to be super healthy. I never noticed any change but I was also drinking green tea on top of it. They were inexpensive but I didn't see them to be worth anything.
Lara K.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is a great supplement to my multi vitamin, l-carnitine, Mg, and K2 complex regimen. I'm a fitness junkie and am allergic to coffee so caffeine from green tea is imperative for me. This gives me the energy boost I need to stay awake all day and supports my metabolism.
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
I rated this product the way I did because I haven't used it yet . If you ship my this product I will use it and be able to share my journey with the whole world on Youtube . I'll share my experience and promote this product , and this website . Thank you for your time . - Marissa Wiersum
Angel F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got these not because of wanting to lose weight. I'm tiny already but i got this to help my metabolism. Unfortunately it didn't do any good for me. I saw no difference and gave me stomach ache a lot.
Allison R.
Great product to help Kickstart weight loss, I lost twenty pounds taking these! I wouldn't recommend taking before you go to sleep though, gave me way to much energy!
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this supplement. I could actually feel my food digesting a little bit faster when I would take it twice daily. I would recommend drinking a lot of water with it though, and not taking it before bed time, because it would give me too much energy and hot flashes at times.
Alaina J.
Kent, OH
Works wonderfully stacked with a green coffee bean supplement for max weight loss results. However, you need to have a good diet & exercise. Bought at Walmart for only $10, have been buying for about two years now. Good price, nice packaging, on the bigger side capsules. Fairly great product.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I enjoy these but the fat burning effect I expected to be similar to thermogenics but it's not as strong. Great though for a boost of energy and minimal fat burning powers. I recommend I you want a subtle boost.
Alexis O.
Lake jackson, TX
I love taking these every morning . They give me tons of energy plus increases my sweating during workouts I lost 5lbs in 3 days so far
Jennifer H.
How effective is it? Does it give you bowel movement? Do you lose pounds or sizes?
Melissa M.
How long did it take to see results? Were they're really any weight loss?
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this okay for those with caffeine sensitivity? Coffee and tea do not bother me however a lot of diet aids give me the jitters and heart palpitations. I would love something that burns fat without the side effects.
Michelle P.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Ive been looking for something to kickstart my diet and workout plan. does this help with overall energy levels or does this strictly burn fat quicker? i want something that not only helps with burning fat quicker (who doesn't rigt? 😊) but also helps me keep my energy up. i don't want to crash and burn. anyone have recommendations for this ? is this the right product for me or do you have an alternative suggestion?
Alaina-Rose K.
Does this diet supplement actually work? anyone here seen good results using it?