Green Tea Fat Burner Dietary Supplement  uploaded by member-ce9900854

BY GREEN TEA FAT BURNER #47 in Vitamins & Supplements

Green Tea Dietary Supplement Green tea fat burner 90ct Fast-relief liquid soft gels Contains green tea extract, ECGC, caffeine, chromium picolate and Advantra Z see more...

• How long did it take to see results? Were they're really any weight...2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you start to see results?1 Answers
  • What's the recommendation for use (how many cups a day? Empty or fu...1 Answers
Green Tea Fat Burner Dietary Supplement
  • "I started taking these about two or three years ago and never really went through with it after a few weeks." in 1 review
  • "I had no side effects and it seemed to help me with appetite control." in 1 review
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
I love these fat burners i take one a day just to help me burn fat all day I've been taking them for a few years now and I've always just maintained my weight . There don't make me feel jittery or anything crazy like a lot of fat burners make you feel . Ive never had any side affects from it or anything . It also helps me to stay regular with my bowel movements
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this supplement. I could actually feel my food digesting a little bit faster when I would take it twice daily. I would recommend drinking a lot of water with it though, and not taking it before bed time, because it would give me too much energy and hot flashes at times.
meghan p.
meghan p.
This green tea fat burner really does work for me HOWEVER you need to follow it consistently! Thirty minutes before your biggest meals make sure you are taking tis, if you are careless and don't take it consistently then this product will not work for you
Judith A.
Judith A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use this as a fat burner. I take 1 pill after a meal on the days where I'll be needing caffeine. I don't do well with coffee and this gives me enough to get me through he school day. I don't get any side effects but I do have a LOT of energy.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Loved this product when I used it! Curbs your appetite, is very affordable, and I received no side effects. Gave me tons of energy too! I can't recall the weight loss I accomplished but I would def use this again, totally worth the money.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I enjoy these but the fat burning effect I expected to be similar to thermogenics but it's not as strong. Great though for a boost of energy and minimal fat burning powers. I recommend I you want a subtle boost.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought these last year and i didn't see nor feel a change I was on a low calorie diet. I worked out about 4 days a week and nothing i really waisted about 12$ bucks on these
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
Mabank, TX
Oh my gosh I tried this once and I really really like it I will do it again soon but if you're just looking for a way to lose weight
member-ce9900854
member-ce9900854
Lubbock, TX
These pills definitely worked for me. They really curbed my appetite and gave me tons of energy. I would definitely recommend it.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Aurora, IL
No noticeable results. I did not experience the jitters even though I drank coffee while taking this product.
Meyda C.
Meyda C.
Can this be taken if breastfeeding?
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
Is this okay for those with caffeine sensitivity? Coffee and tea do not bother me however a lot of diet aids give me the jitters and heart palpitations. I would love something that burns fat without the side effects.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
How long did it take to see results? Were they're really any weight loss?
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
erie, PA
How succesful is this at weight loss? and how much did you loose honestl
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Does this make you jittery? I have used other products that make me so shaky, I can't deal with that.