BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Green Tea Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, Green tea by elizabeth arden is the essence of a woman who is tailored by day, brilliant by night. Evokes the freshness of a moment, the intrigue of a night under the stars envelops with memorable intensity. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Steph🌻 Z.
Love the smell of this spray!! Just the right amount not too powerful or dull! First time buying this spray but will continue to buy more! The packaging it nice and it met my expectations, it's refreshing and light, I would definely recommend this spray!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden scent spray is such a nicely balanced scent spray. It is lovely, soft and subtle. I was expecting a bit more from it but this is the first time I'm using it so my expectations were pretty high. This is definitely a product that I will purchase again because I enjoy using it and I like a change from the stronger sprays I tend to use.
EZX Anna C.
A very pleasant citrus-flavored summer fragrance! I buy from time to time for 15 years)) Not very persistent, but great for summer, not annoying and refreshing)Calm, refreshing, cool, bergamot and lemon feel good)
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
If you love green tea then you will love this! It smells exactly like green tea and it is absolute heaven. This spray is so refreshing just as you would assume. I highly highly recommend this product t
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
I used this product quite some tone ago. But It did smell amazing is what I remembered most. These products do have such a relaxing smell and leave you feeling so clean.
Kei H.
The only perfume I would and do wear for Elizabeth's line I don't know what it is about greeted but I will always be a fan and will buy when I get a chance
Carmen S.
Un rico aroma, súper fresco, da una agradable sensación a limpieza, me gusta pero no ed mi preferido, no se porq no me parece tan juvenil
Allie M.
Valley Village, CA
Great light scent so light sometimes you forget its there. I used it daily during high school its light enough yet refreshing...
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
My mom love this fragrance. It's a mix from flower and botanical scents. It's long lasting and perfect for spring and summer.
Brittney H.
Hardinsburg, KY
It has a amazing refreshing smell but very light and not overpowering smell
I love it and use it daily