Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 3.3 oz Body Lotion + 3.3 oz Shower Gel

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 3.3 oz Body Lotion + 3.3 oz Shower Gel. Created in 1999 Green Tea is an uplifting fragrance that energizes the body excites the senses and revitalizes your spirits. With zesty top notes of caraway and rhubarb blended with the sparkling citrus fragrances of lemon orange zest and bergamot. The uplifting middle notes are a cool harmony of peppermint jasmine carnation fennel and celery seed while the base extends to fresh hints of oakmoss musk and white amber. see more...

Jessica E.
Mia preferidas de esta marca y me queda buenisiiiiima me trae recuerdos de Infancia me encanta lo malo que ya no la sacan al mercado.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
It's hard for me to actually find a light scented body lotion shower gel. I am in love with Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden Gift set.
Stephanie G.
I really like this scent! It's not to strong but very refreshing and a lovely smell. Will buy more
Gabriela K.
NC
I love this product. Very nice fresh smell. Not very strong and not very overpowering.
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I only purchased the Green Tea Spray and I love it. I wish I had stocked up on this scent. It is clean and refreshing. It is light, which is perfect for those summer days!!
Kris J.
I use this to school. The scent is light that it doesn't disturb others in class