Green SuperFood - The Original

by Amazing Grass

Get the antioxidant benefits of fruits and vegetables with Amazing Grass Green SuperFood - Original. Combine with juice, water or your favorite beverage for a delicious blend. A full spectrum of alkalizing green superfoods, antioxidant-packed fruits, and support herbs unite with Acai and Maca to provide a powerful dose of whole food nutrition. Complete with pre + probiotics and digestive enzymes to ensure rapid nutrient absorption and healthy digestion. Probiotics and digestive enzymes to ensure rapid nutrient absorption and healthy digestion. Green SuperFood: All natural and organic ingredients include organic wheat grass, organic barley grass, organic alfalfa, organic spirulina, organic spinach, organic chlorella (cracked cell-wall), organic broccoli, organic pure acai from Sambazon, organic maca, organic carrot, organic beet, raspberry, organic rose hips, pineapple, green tea, acerola cherry, organic flax seed powder, apple pectin fiber, F.O.S. (from chicory root), L. acidophilus, alpha and beta amylase, protease, lipase, lactase, cellulase and peppermint.

Please answer!!!! Were can I purchase this?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of Green SuperFood - The Original!
Product Highlights
I add this to my shakes in the mornings and it tastes pretty good and not only that its healthy!!!in reviews
It seems to be very high quality after I came home and did a lot of research on it.in reviews
Deanna A.
Fairfield, OH
Great to add to smoothies, the taste is VERY green but whats to be expected with a name like that??
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
This is a really great greens powder, it’s full of vitamins and minerals. It does NOT taste good though, it legit tastes like grass, but I didn’t expect it to be delicious. When I used this product, I would mix it with 1/2 cup of water, chug it and then have a glass of juice or pre-workout. This product is really great for those who need to get some extra veggie servings in their day. For a while it really increased my energy levels and I felt great. Unfortunately I had to stop taking it every single day because it started to upset my stomach. I take a multivitamin and I eat plenty of vegetables, so I think it was just my body telling me it didn’t need it. It’s great on days you can’t fit all your veggies in though!
Victoria L.
San Francisco
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Green SuperFood - The Original uploaded by Victoria L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I can’t get past the taste 🙃. It’s way too grassy for me. I tried mixing it in smoothies but still not a fan of it. The ingredients are really good tho
Amanda C.
I add to my orange juice in the morning and this truly is a great way to add to alkalize your diet.
Anisa K.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got a sample from my subscription box and oh my god. This probably is the worst thing my tasting buds have ever tasted, super gross and smells bad as well. The packaging is even hideous, i would never recommend this not even to my worst enemy.
Claire C.
Green Bay, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did not notice much of a difference when I started taking this drink. It made me gassy, it was gritty, and I am not a fan of the flavor. Definitely would not recommend.
Cynthia  H.
I love to add this to my smoothies especially when I'm traveling! I've spoken directly to the company and researched their product line...love it!
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
I love Amazing Grass Green SuperFood Drink Powder!! It's something that taste great and you can feel good about drinking!
Crystal Q.
LOVE!! I have been drinking this brand for such a long time I honestly do not know when i started to drink this. recently they came up with a new formula and i am super in love with it. it is less grainy as the last one and because of that much easierr to drink.
McKinley L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the concept of the product, but hate the product itself. It tastes disgusting and it is really hard to disguise the taste.