Green SuperFood - Alkalize + Detox

by Amazing Grass

Amazing Greens Green SuperFood - Alkalize + Detox features a blend of nutrient rich fruits, vegetables and herbs, including barley grass, turmeric, acai and more. This blend is designed to promote healthy detoxification and overall wellness. Greens SuperFood - Alkalize + Detox features a blend of probiotics and enzymes that support healthy digestive function. Vegan friendly and kosher parve.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green SuperFood - Alkalize + Detox!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,411 reviews
Green SuperFood - Alkalize + Detox uploaded by Letty S.
My friend got this product she said she have used this product for about a year now. It has cleared up acne cysts that kept appearing on her chin. Nothing else, she tried helped this. It took a few months for it to work-but work it did! People constantly compliment her own beautiful skin - even with no makeup. She over 70 years old and this stuff makes her feel and look great! Even if she over-indulge in sugar and unhealthy foods, this drink prevents bad effects. Her hair even seems healthier and thicker. she won't live without it.
Rebecca  S.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Green SuperFood - Alkalize + Detox uploaded by Rebecca  S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love, love, love this product! It has become a regular part of my daily wellness routine. I have it every single morning mixed into really cold water. This taste isn't great, but you get used to it. Ever since I began drinking it daily, I've just felt healthier overall. It has also helped me in reaching my weightloss goals.
Taylor M.
San Antonio, TX
I feel so healthy! This product has greatly improved my overall body/gut/skin health. I have one serving of this per day. I don't mind the taste of grass, so the taste doesn't bother me but my boyfriend has a difficult time with the taste. Either way, it's 100% worth it! I also drink their protein superfood daily.
Becky D.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing! Its the easiest way for me to get more greens into my diet! It doesn't taste super great but it doesnt taste terrible either. I mix it with green tea or into a smoothie and it is much more palatable. It has cleared up my skin and really helped with detox!

Looking for your answer?