BY GREEN SPROUTS

Grow healthy.  Grow happy. Get rid of tangles and keep hair soft with this brush and comb. Young babies need help protecting their hygiene until they learn healthy habits themselves.  From tooth and gum to grooming, our baby care products are all BPA, PVC and Nitrosamine free! Since 1982, i play., Inc. has been developing bibs and feeding accessories to meet the needs of babies as they grow and develop through infancy. ; see more...

Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
My baby was born with loads of hair and this is a perfect set for him. The bristles are nice and soft making it very gentle. I use this set every morning and can not imagine not having it. I highly recommend this gentle and great set!
Krista S.
Fowlerville, MI
We got these about 11 months ago when I realized that we didn't have a brush/comb for our then newborn! I just happened to see them at the store I was at, so they were completely purchased on a whim. I've enjoyed them and they work well on my son's hair.
Cassandra T.
Waterville, ME
The brush is perfect for mini's, so soft and doesn't irritate the skin. However, the comb is too thick, I tried it once then it went to the bottom of the diaper caddie.
Diana G.
Castroville, CA
The brush leaves hair soft but a little frizzy, the comb works well on tangles but too thick to part
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
The brush is super soft and is gentle on my sons hair. The comb works perfect for doing funny hair do's when he comes out of the bath. And the price is fair.