green sprouts Waterproof Bibs

by green sprouts

#5 in Bibs

Grow healthy.  Grow happy. New Design!  Lightweight material is durable and easy to clean.  Flip-pocket design to catch more mess.  Velcro closure, PVC-free material. Young babies need help protecting their hygiene until they learn healthy habits themselves.  From tooth and gum to grooming & feeding, our baby care products are all BPA, PVC and Nitrosamine free! Since 1982, i play., Inc. has been developing bibs and feeding accessories to meet the needs of babies as they grow and develop through infancy. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of green sprouts Waterproof Bibs!
How would you rate this product?
Alexa F.
Easley, SC
Don't really like all waterproof bibs that much. I like the bibs that are waterproof on-the-go back but soaks everything up in the front. But this is good to use when they ET very messy foods and don't want to deal with stains like pasta. But they are not the best bib to use with very liquid food because they roll off the bib and gets it on the bottom of my child's cloths and all over tummy and legs. Not fun to clean up. But I love how cute they are.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am a sucker for cute bibs. I love that they are waterproof. This makes that sippy cup transition phase more manageable
Liliana A.
Loved these for my boys I hate the bibs that soak up everything and go through to their clothes what's the point of having a bib then? I love these they catch everything and are so easy to clean too I would always buy them
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This bibs at life savers! Keeping my little angel clean and catching all the getaways. Super easy to clean and a variety of styles.
Kristin S.
I lobe these bibs for my son' it catches everything that doesn't make it to his mouth!
Kirendaa M.
Pleasant City, OH
These were some of honeslty the best bibs when my boys were little. They were very messy and these saved their clothes so many times.
Johana M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not only do they come in cute designs, they are also waterproof!!! These help so much especially since babies and toddlers make a mess while eating all the time. It helps to make sure their clothes don’t get dirty. Totally recommend these.
Silver M.
green sprouts Waterproof Bibs uploaded by Silver M.
Purchased at: Thrive Market
These are cute and nice size for 12+ mo. They run big and cover well which is nice for protecting clothes, but wouldn’t recommend for under 12 mo because of size. The pockets do a great job catching crumbs and other treasures. I just wipe or rinse and dry. So easy! They fold easy so are great to have for traveling, too.
Betsy T.
Clarksburg, MD
Some of my absolute favorite. Caught them on sale at Marshalls. I think my favorite part is being able to just scrub it clean along with what ever plate and utensil she just used.
Jessica S.
Yukon, OK
Love the water proof bibs. Much easier clean up. Plus they have a range of cute designs.

Looking for your answer?