BY GREEN SPROUTS #5 in Bibs

Protect your baby s clothes from spills and messes during mealtime with these soft terry-coated polyester bibs.  They come in a set of 10 pretty pastel colors so your kids are never without a clean bib. Reversible Absorbent terry with waterproof inner layer 10 Pack with a variety of classic colors for great value Velcro closure, knitted terry Cotton/polyester terry bibs for infants Waterproof and absorbent Hook and loop fastener Nylon backs Ages 3 mos.+ see more...

green sprouts Waterproof Absorbent Bibs
  • "The bright colors are fun and are able to be coordinated with many outfits." in 1 review
Maria M.
Bought these bibs for my baby and loved how they have the waterproof layer between the fabric layer and how nice and bright the colors are. Only problem is the red bib stained every pajama he wore it with and the bibs don't fit him anymore (he's a big 5 months old) as the neck is pretty small.
Jay K.
Highland, CA
Love these bibs, I have a bunch of them and they work awesome. My baby currently teeth and it helps so much keeping his regular clothes dry.
Maria S.
Lovee these bibs. Really come in handy when babys are teething and keep drooling.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert
These are hands down my absolute favorite bibs. They have a waterproof lining between two layers of soft terry, and are perfect for drooly or spitty babes. Used these with infant twins who had reflux and washed them hundreds of times, they really hold up well! Highly recommend.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
Mega Parent Expert
I love these bibs! They are so thick and high quality. The only fit my daughter until about 6 months of age, but she's a chunky one that's off the charts in regards to her "percentile".  I definitely recommend them and think they'd be a great baby shower gift.
Keyonna H.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert
These are amazing they can match with any outfit works really good with messy food spit up drool an amazing for the price I really recommend this product and it comes in multiple colors has a soft feel and can be used up until they're 1 years old
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert
These are great! Being so thin, I did not expect them to be so absorbent but they are! They are easy to wash and are soft. My only eye roll is the white one in the set. Seriously? White? Great product though!
Megan N.
Buda, TX
Really love these bibs. They are my go-to baby shower present now. We went through a lot of bibs trying to find ones that my son wouldn't completely soak through, and these were the winners. Great colors, absorbent, and they don't have the annoying crinkly layer in the middle.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
These beds are just so so. The concept is great, they come in a variety of colors so my child always matches. They hold drool pretty well but I am NOT a fan of Velcro, so I have traded these out for bids that snap. So that they don't really another things in my laundry.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I really like these bibs. They come in tons of colors so you can always find one that matches the outfit your child is wearing which is nice. They do kind of have a big neck hole so you just have to adjust it to make it work. But what I really like about these bibs is that they keep my sons clothes dry. Some of the other bibs he has gets wet and then his clothes are wet and we are having to change him all the time.
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Considering getting these for my very drooly 5 month old son. Are they worth it or is there a better brand out there? We got through bibs left and right because he soaks them.
Cassie B.
Do these come clean easily in the wash?