BY GREEN SPROUTS #4 in Bibs

Protect your baby s clothes from spills and messes during mealtime with these soft terry-coated polyester bibs.  They come in a set of 10 pretty pastel colors so your kids are never without a clean bib. Reversible Absorbent terry with waterproof inner layer 10 Pack with a variety of classic colors for great value Velcro closure, knitted terry Cotton/polyester terry bibs for infants Waterproof and absorbent Hook and loop fastener Nylon backs Ages 3 mos.+ see more...

green sprouts Waterproof Absorbent Bibs
  • "The bright colors are fun and are able to be coordinated with many outfits." in 1 review
Keyonna H.
Midland, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are amazing they can match with any outfit works really good with messy food spit up drool an amazing for the price I really recommend this product and it comes in multiple colors has a soft feel and can be used up until they're 1 years old
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are hands down my absolute favorite bibs. They have a waterproof lining between two layers of soft terry, and are perfect for drooly or spitty babes. Used these with infant twins who had reflux and washed them hundreds of times, they really hold up well! Highly recommend.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these bibs! They are so thick and high quality. The only fit my daughter until about 6 months of age, but she's a chunky one that's off the charts in regards to her "percentile".  I definitely recommend them and think they'd be a great baby shower gift.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are great! Being so thin, I did not expect them to be so absorbent but they are! They are easy to wash and are soft. My only eye roll is the white one in the set. Seriously? White? Great product though!
Maria M.
Bought these bibs for my baby and loved how they have the waterproof layer between the fabric layer and how nice and bright the colors are. Only problem is the red bib stained every pajama he wore it with and the bibs don't fit him anymore (he's a big 5 months old) as the neck is pretty small.
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I really like these bibs. They come in tons of colors so you can always find one that matches the outfit your child is wearing which is nice. They do kind of have a big neck hole so you just have to adjust it to make it work. But what I really like about these bibs is that they keep my sons clothes dry. Some of the other bibs he has gets wet and then his clothes are wet and we are having to change him all the time.
Larayna C.
I wanted to love these, but they just don't dry very quickly. Right now baby doesn't make a huge mess when breastfeeding, I just use these to catch the spills. but the drops of milk just roll off unless I "catch" it and squeeze it into the bib. It takes forever to air dry too.
I like that they are in great colors, and seem to be very durable, but they can be frustrating.
Alexandra C.
Wakefield, Rhode Island
I had these and I wasn't a fan at all because the velcro just destroyed everything in the wash - even when I stuck it before I put it in and then I tried to place them in a laundry mesh bag but then they just didn't seem to come clean enough. I switched to Maxi Moo Moo - same concept with the nice terry and waterproof middle layer but with a snap closure. No more headaches!
Danielle L.
Freehold, NJ
These are great little bibs. We purchased them on Amazon and got pack of 10 on sale for $13.99 The waterproof material is sandwiched between 2 layers of terry material which is much nicer then the typical plastic backed waterproof bib. These soak up tons of drool and/or milk and keep my little guy dry. The bright colors are fun and are able to be coordinated with many outfits. These wash up nicely and months later are still looking great.
delicia h.
mira loma
These are amazing!!!!! i wish i hadnt spent money on the first ones i got that didn't fit, and were too short. these are the perfect size, super absorbent, and machine washable. we have multiple packs, and will def buy more soon. Its nice having a ton so i don't have to do laundry all the time.
Cassie B.
Do these come clean easily in the wash?
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Considering getting these for my very drooly 5 month old son. Are they worth it or is there a better brand out there? We got through bibs left and right because he soaks them.