BY GREEN SPROUTS

Grow healthy.  Grow happy. New material!  BPA free!  Bright colored polypropylene bottle with fun print and straw top with sliding lid.  Contour shape makes bottle easy to hold. Dishwasher safe. Young babies need help protecting their hygiene until they learn healthy habits themselves.  From tooth and gum to grooming & feeding, our baby care products are all BPA, PVC and Nitrosamine free! Since 1982, i play., Inc. has been developing bibs and feeding accessories to meet the needs of babies as they grow and develop through infancy. ;

Brenda R.
Reedley, CA
Tend to avoid bottles of any sort with my son especially if it has a straw this thin as we juice and drink shakes often and removing certain liquids from the inside of a straw can be difficult at times. Stains are a no go for this momma.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
These are totally awesome! Absolutely the best we tried. As long as you clean them well, which isn't too difficult, they are virtually leak proof. Added bonus that they are baby safe plastic and super cute!
Lorena L.
KISSIMMEE , FL
Very practical in that stage of their lives where everything spills and is the assistant to take the step of getting rid of the silicon teat this brand has beautiful designs!
Anna A.
My daughter has a few of these in different colors and I love the no spill ! I will continue to use this product
carrie k.
Green sprouts aqua bottle looks too be like something I would try out if. I had kids totally worth it
Kayla R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What ages can start using this?