BY GREEN SPROUTS #10 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

New!  Grow healthy.  Grow happy. BPA free!  Easy to go storage cups with easy open lids make snack time a breeze!  Dishwasher safe.  Polypropylene. Young babies need help protecting their hygiene until they learn healthy habits themselves.  From tooth and gum to grooming, our baby care products are all BPA, PVC and Nitrosamine free! Since 1982, i play., Inc. has been developing bibs and feeding accessories to meet the needs of babies as they grow and develop through infancy. ; see more...

Emily B.
These are amazing!!! Makes snake time when on the go so much easier. I have found us saving money when using these because I can buy boxes and divide food out verses feeling the need to purchase individual snack packs. Definitely a must have!!!!
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Mega Parent Expert
These are really nice to have especially if you have a lot of kids I found them online great value not too pricey you definitely get your money's worth
Vellexia V.
Mega Parent Expert
These come in handy on the road and are easy to take long. My kiddos like to dtck them nd eat from them too.
Maranda C.
Mega Parent Expert
I so need this , these would be great to put snacks in or to portion out food for my little one !
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
My daughter used this for a while and it was great but she ended up absolutely destroying it
Naasia W.
Roxboro, NC
As my daughter learns to pick up her food , I started using these cups to make snack time more easier . I think the Product is great and do will you
Tiffany C.
Jonesboro, Ar
These are great snack bowls and perfect serving sizes for kids. I have a seven year old who I pre make or let him make snacks for him self these are great for him so that he doesn't get to much
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
LOVE these! My oldest son is experiencing different foods, so I usually have two of the bowls with Us and he gets a variety of what he should be eating daily. Also works perfect because these are already sized to fit the correct portion sizes! Highly recommended.
Amethyst T.
San Diego, CA
I love these. they truly help to keep my daughters snacks organized and interesting. She is 2 and has no trouble at all with opening them. Worth the purchase.
Haley F.
Oh my God I totally love these things. I must have five packs of them because they are everywhere. they're in the car, there in the living room, there in the kids room, there in the playroom, there in the game room, it's ridiculous, but it's perfect portion size for snacks. I totally recommend this to all moms with little kids.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Kenya J.
How many come in a set?
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
How much would you say these hold?
Abigail B.
West chester, Pa
Do these cups have lids?
joselin h.
How much do these hold? Want to know.