Green Sprouts Snap + Go® Easy-wear Long Sleeve Bib

by green sprouts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Sprouts Snap + Go® Easy-wear Long Sleeve Bib!
Chelsea D.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: Aqua Dogs
MUST HAVE!! Especially for those going the baby led weaning route. I cannot say this enough: you absolutely NEED this product in your life if you are going to let your baby self feed. In fact, you need multiple... trust me, you’ll thank me later! I use bumkins and green sprouts brands interchangeably and they are both amazing quality. They have cute patterns and have held up nicely in the wash. I found some similar styles on Amazon from a brand I didn’t recognize... they were so cheap and I thought I had won the lottery... but then they fell apart within a week! Don’t make the mistake I did. Invest in your sanity, parents!

Looking for your answer?