BY GREEN SPROUTS

The Sili Paw Teether has a hypoallergenic, textured surfaceA thatA helps baby's first teeth break through by encouraging teething. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
These were a success for my daughter while she was teething. Teething is a horrible time for all parents so anything that helps is a relief. My daughter used these and she was picky. She liked them and she played with them also. We purchased these at walmart. I highly recommend these for other parents.
Jaimie K.
I thought these teethers worked okay. My kids have used practically every teether ever invented, and I didn't think these were absolutely terrific, but I didn't hate them either. They don't go in the freezer and they're easy to wash- so they're just a nice basic teether that you can keep in the diaper bag or on the kitchen counter for easy access.
Lakin H.
INDEPENDENCE, KS
These are so easy for our baby to old and he loves the different feels on his gums. He chews on these non stop and they have truly made teething a easier.
Melanie R.
These are a lifesaver when it comes to teething. I think every paren't should have one in the freezer for their infants.
Ileana M.
Carrollton , TX
My baby had this in the same color and it really relieves him from the teething pain. I put them in the freezer.
Brianna Q.
San Antonio , TX
I don't like the size on these, but if they made them a little bigger I think this would be a great product.
hannah m.
Rossville, GA
I don't like how small these are... not safe. My daughter stuck the entire thing in her mouth.
Leslie S.
Where can you find these? Online only?