BY GREEN SPROUTS

Nitrosamine free!  Keep baby s teeth and gums clean and healthy. Toothbrush with bristles.  Silicone coated polypropylene. Young babies need help protecting their hygiene until they learn healthy habits themselves.  From tooth and gum to grooming, our baby care products are all BPA, PVC and Nitrosamine free! ; see more...

• I saw this at Babies r Us and was really intrigued by it. Is it w...7 Answers
Kelsey W.
Salem, VA
I like this because it's BPA free and free from other chemicals and made completely of silicone. My daughter doesn't quite grasp brushing her teeth yet but it makes a good teether in the mean time.
alexandria J.
De Soto, MO
It was hard for me to find a toothbrush for my daughter but I found this one and she absolutely loves the way it feels on her gums and her teeth.
Erica R.
Simi Valley, CA
My son didn't like this one bit. I think it had something to do with the feeling of it but he did much better with a Norma baby tooth brush
Rhonda M.
Missouri City, TX
I use this product on my grand babies, The bristles are soft enough not to irritate the gums. They seem to enjoy especially when they are teething.
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
My favorite thing about this product is that the wing, keeps babies from gagging and choking themselves, what a brilliant idea
Jessica L.
Fairport, NY
This is a great product!!! We love it. And it doesn't go in too far. Which makes me nervous with other tooth brushes.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
Must have for moms!! I even massage teething gums with it, and it makes my babies so happy!!
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA
I saw this at Babies r Us and was really intrigued by it. Is it worth getting for my son, and if it is, at what age should this start to be used?