BY GREEN SPROUTS

BPA, PVC, and nitrosamine free. Put these teethers in the refrigerator to sooth inflamed gums. EVA soother filled with sterilized water.Package Quantity : 1 see more...

Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My is going on 4 this year and just found her happy place when she saw this teether. She loved them when she was tiny and now she loves them even when she's a big girl!!! Pop them in the freezer and she loves the scientific aspect of the fluid melting.
Mercedes T.
Texarkana, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter was teething so we bought her those teething rings. But she wouldn't take it at all. I spend so much money on buying a big pack of these and she didn't even like them. Still to this day she will toss the rings and move away from it.
Ashely D.
Olney, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These have to be some of my favorite teething toys. My daughter loves the texture, especially when I pop them in the freezer for a couple of hours! Excellent price and perfect for teething babies.
Candice D.
Chesterfield, MO
Perfect little teether to toss in the freezer & let it cool down, give to your little one & let them chew away. They don't stay cool for long, but the bumps & ridges help massage their gums!
Lily R.
Baytown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are perfect for teething babies! My daughter enjoys these very much when they are cold. They are soothing and helps relieve the anxiety from the painful gummies.
Linda M.
Warners
These work the best when they are frozen very good for teething work fantastic and help ease the pain of teething when baby is in pain great soother
Genesis D.
Serious life saver my son's teeth all came at once and if it wasn't for this I don't think we would have survived
Yazbek O.
Gardena, CA
I love the color and shape of this teather. Perfect for helping your little one with his pain.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
Baby loves these! I love teethers you can cool down and are still soft enough on baby's gums.
Rosamaria M.
I own one and it work for my daughter especially when you put it in the frigerator
taina m.
Does this help there teeth grow

Walmart