green sprouts Disposable Pocket Bibs

by green sprouts

#9 in Bibs

Green Sprouts Disposable Bibs are baby friendly. A plant product, the bibs are made from renewable resources, not petroleum-based plastic. Each disposable bib is made from water-proof, and absorbent material.  It has a unique flip pocket design which catches more mess. Comes in resealable bag for easy-to-go.  Package of 10, each measures 10.5 x 14.5 . 3 months and up. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of green sprouts Disposable Pocket Bibs!
Tony W.
Odebolt, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Review for: Apples
The stuff is really amazing it goes arm really well it stays on really well it works really great for my routine I like the packaging the product itself well put together I will buy again and highly recommend others
Wendy H.
Review for: green sprouts Disposable Pocket Bibs, 10 ea
Absolutely love these. The came in a resealable bag so you can take them anywhere. They have a resealable tag on the back of these in case baby takes them off. They are especially handy when not at home and baby is teething and drooling all over or needs to eat. I would definitely buy these again.
Karla B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: green sprouts Disposable Pocket Bibs, 10 ea
These bibs are waterproof but not very absorbent. The flip pocket would not stay out to catch the dropped food. It is nice that you can just throw them away when done.
Lara W.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: green sprouts Disposable Pocket Bibs, 10 ea
We have used these with both of our kids and the main problem would be that the kids can tear them off easily. We did like the convenience of being able to just throw away the dirty bibs while we were out and about.
Dora W.
Clintwood, VA
Review for: green sprouts Disposable Pocket Bibs, 10 ea
These don't really stay together. The velcro like attachment around the neck just doesn't stay together and the size of the neck seems a bit small.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
Review for: green sprouts Disposable Pocket Bibs, 10 ea
I like to use theses for when I am out and about or on vacation. I don't like putting dirty bibs in my diaper bag so I use disposable ones. Works great and my bag is not getting messed up.
kara T.
Review for: green sprouts Disposable Pocket Bibs, 10 ea
These are very nice while on vacation. No need to worry about carrying around a dirty bib or washing them.
Gennicatsao T.
Vancouver
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Review for: green sprouts by i play. Waterproof Pocket Bib - Whales - 3 ct
Yes very affordable but depressed too pricey and I won’t purchase again because my son doesn’t like it because it’s too hard on him

Looking for your answer?