BY GREEN SPROUTS BY I PLAY

Glass Sip 'n Straw Cup - 10.4 oz Safe from the inside out, the Glass Sip 'n Straw Cup is 2 sippy's in 1! With a no-drip silicone sippy top and a silicone straw top, you can help your baby easily transition to the next feeding stage. The cup is lined with tempered glass, has a plastic shell, and has a shock absorbent rubber base to help prevent peaking. Features: Made from tempered glass with a PVC and BPA free, safety tested plastic shell. Sippy top and straw top are made from FDA, food-grade silicone. Dishwasher safe, top rack only. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Katie B.
Dade City, FL
I was on the search for a non toxic glass Sippy cup and this one wins the battle. It was reasonably priced when I ordered on Amazon. Love the glass insert and the two top options (Sippy and straw) it is surprisingly easy to clean and my 6 month old took right to drinking out of it! We love this cup!
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is by far the most expensive straw/sippy cup I have ever bought BUT it was totally worth it. I've been trying to get my 1.5 year old to drink from a straw and have tried 5 other cups which he didn't like or I didn't like because they would leak. After reading reviews on this cup I decided to splurge and managed to find a set of 2 for $30 instead of $40 for 2. The second he got the cup he slammed it on our tile floor and the glass on the inside did not break. Also I noticed that as he gets older I can take the plastic off and let him drink from the glass cup on the inside, because it's a child size glass cup. I highly recommend this, you won't be sorry. And if your main concern is liquids touching the plastic and the health issues of the chemicals in the plastic then this is the cup for you as well since the liquids only touch the glass and not the plastic.
Brooke S.
I just ordered this cup for my little one last week. I try to take a non toxic approach when it comes to anything my baby uses. I love this cup. It is very well made. There is a glass insert so the outside of the cup is plastic & won't break. It comes with two different silicone pieces. One is the traditional sippy spout & the other is a silicone straw. My little one loves this cup. I highly recommend this product!!!