BY GREEN SPROUTS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

New! Grow healthy.  Grow happy. BPA free!  Make fresh, homemade pur es for baby from fruits and steamed veggies with our simple hand-operated Baby Food Mill.  Separates seeds and skins from pur e.  No batteries or electricity necessary.  Polypropylene with stainless steel strainer.  Dishwasher safe. Young babies need help protecting their hygiene until they learn healthy habits themselves.  From tooth and gum to grooming, our baby care products are all BPA, PVC and Nitrosamine free! Since 1982, i play., Inc. has been developing bibs and feeding accessories to meet the needs of babies as they grow and develop through infancy. ; see more...

Review (1)
Alicia O.
Jackson, Oh
I purchased this baby food mill to make homemade apple butter. I wanted a larger mill, but needed one that day and my local stores did not have anything else in stock. This item was very affordable and worth the risk (too small for the job?) It worked like a dream, my only complaint was that it did not process much at a time. Since it is intended for baby food, I am assuming individuals would be making smaller quantities. I will use it in the future to make homemade baby food for my children/ neices and nephews.