BY SINGLE POT STILL

Monica C.
Vallejo, CA
Distilled at the Jameson Distillery in Midelton, one really should try this. It's sibling Yellow Spot is often said to be better but in my most humble of opinion, I think not. Smooth with character, this is a terrific whiskey at a price point that one enjoys ton share with others (approx $50usd). The distillery is home to many others and is constantly beinging new items to market. This is a good standard and nice to be seen in American bars as of late.
Kristen B.
This is a very balanced whiskey. You can smell toffee and malt and get a bit of apple and pear. I don't dislike it but I much prefer Yellow Spot. It is very light and balanced, and it goes down smooth.
Nathan C.
I first tried Green Spot in a cocktail bar in San Diego. After the first sip, it has become one of my favorite Irish whiskeys. The nose was very bright, with hints of apple, apricot, and marmalade. The taste was great. It showed more characteristics of darker fruit and cream. The finish was medium and crisp. I highly recommend this for a person who wants to explore Irish whiskeys.