Green Shield Organic Laundry Detergent Free and Clear Case of 2 100 Fl oz.

by Greenshield Organic

Your laundry will be truly clean with our Free and Clear Laundry Detergent. Made with USDA Certified Organic ingredients and bottled using sustainable, recyclable, sugar cane, our detergent leaves no residue on your clothing or in your washing machine...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Shield Organic Laundry Detergent Free and Clear Case of 2 100 Fl oz.!
Boca Raton, FL
I found the 200oz size in Costco when I was going to grab my prior purchase of All Free & Clear. I was really wanting to try an organic laundry detergent and the price on this couldn’t be beat. Keep in mind that you won’t see any suds with this detergent but so far so good. It cleans my husband’s crazy dirty work clothes but is also perfect for bed sheets. If I want a little fragrance, I add a few drops of essential oils. Highly recommend!!