Green Planet Champ Flush Out Detox Drink - Grape

by Green Planet

Shake bottle before drinking. Drink entire contents. After 15min drink 160x of water. Wait 45min to be effective. For best results - avoid toxins 48 hours before cleansing; do not drink more than 16oz of water per hour; on the day of cleansing eat and drink normal quantities; if possible schedule cleansing for the afternoon and urinate 3-4 times prior; drink is effective for 45min up to 5 hours - most effective up to 2 hours.

After you drink the detox your supposed to wait 15 minutes to drink 16oz of water. What if it's 30 minutes after you drink the detox before you drink water? Will that effect anything?
What stores sell Champ Flush Out Detox Drink in Alabama besides Walmart and GNC stores?
Start your review of Green Planet Champ Flush Out Detox Drink - Grape!
Cleveland
Well I've used it and passed with flying colors but then the nexttwo times I don't know if it is due to drinking caffinated drinks something crazy thing is the time I passed I was smoking all night before the test the next day I took the test and passed it then then other two times I pretty much the same thing even smoking and didn't pass then another time I did it a didn't do anything for two days and still was shown positive! So unless it was old what else did I do to not pass?
 Because once before I smoked all night and passed the next day drinking Champ Detox Drink!!!!!