BY BLUE ICE #48 in Fish Oil

• What is the difference between fermented cod liver oil an...7 Answers
  • Can kids take this as well as adults?1 Answers
  • How does this taste like? 2 Answers
Stefanie P.
I read about the Green Pastures brand on a Paleo blog and they raved about this product. The key here is that the cod oils are fermented. This is what you want/need in a cod liver oil as it provides more nutrients than other non fermented brands. The cost is 30+ dollars. I purchased mine via Amazon. I keep it in the fridge. Take one capsule twice a day in between meals. The benefits include healthier skin, nails, hair, health and many more. People who are allergic to cod should not take this. Highly recommend.
Danika L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this cod liver oil. The fermentation makes all the goodness in the oil more but which is a HUGE reason to get it. I have the cinnamon flavor which tastes great! I never have a fishy burp. I recently resisted getting sick when my husband, son, and closest friends had BAD colds. I attribute it to my daily dose of green pastures blue ice fermented cod liver oil. Can't recommend enough.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Rosemary P.
A little pricey but well worth the investment . Fermentation process packs this supplement with undeniable health benefits . There are several forms in which it comes ie: capsules, liquid , plus a choice of healthy added benefits such as cinnamon and butter oil.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The price point is high but the health benefits are worth every cent. Immunity boosting, skin illuminating, all around power player. 100% raw/natural. Even my 6 year old takes it with ease. We prefer the Cinnamon Tingle or Oslo Orange flavors
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
This costs a pretty penny, and I am not sure if I have noticed greater health benefits than the cheaper regular cod liver oil, but because of the research and reviews I would prefer to put this in to my body. I notice my skin being clearer and getting sick less when I take this. It is also said to have other benefits- just look it up :)
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
I love this product. I use it to help decalcify my pineal gland, and for numerous other beneficial health reasons.
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
Still very skeptical of putting this into my body. I usually try more vegan options
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the difference between fermented cod liver oil and regular cod liver oil?
K G.
How does this taste like?
Briar D.
What is this?
San K.
What's this good for? hair and skin?
K G.
Can kids take this as well as adults?