Green Pan GreenPan Rio 12pc Cookware Set - Burgundy

by Green Pan

Find cookware, open stock and sets at Target.com! Healthy cooking is not only about the foods you use: it is also about the right cookware. We are aware of what we eat and cooking has become really hot. We make non-stick pans that allow you to prepare great dishes. All the products look great: premium materials in a clever design. But most of all: greenpan performs! The patented thermolon non-stick technology is heat resistant up to high temperatures. This means that greenpan has an extra safety feature; if you overheat your pan, even up to 450 c/850 f, no toxic fumes will be released and the coating will not blister or peel. Thermolon is a better.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Pan GreenPan Rio 12pc Cookware Set - Burgundy!
How would you rate this product?
I took a lot of time researching ceramic cookware, and found that this brand had good reviews. My experience, however, does not reflect those reviews. The pans chip very easily, and lose their non-stick properties quickly, even with following the directions to the T. They stain horribly, both the ceramic and the bottom/sides, and the handles become loose. I love the color (I bought teal, not red), and that's just about it. I give this 3 stars instead of 1 because I like that it is safer to use than Teflon. I don't think I will ever buy these pans again. Very disappointed.
Owensboro
I really like that food doesn't get stuck on while you are cooking and they are easy to clean. They are much better than t-fal in my opinion. However, they still tend to scratch and chip fairly easy. I only use plastic utensils when cooking with them, but they still scratched and chipped. I would probably still buy them again just because of how easily stuck on food comes off.
Purchased at: Target
I really like these pans. The non stick works really well, they're pretty, and they're a healthy alternative to other pans with cancerous coatings. My only issue is the ceramic nonstick has chipped in places on almost all my pans despite following directions and using pan separators.
Blairsville, GA
This is one of the best cookware sets because it is so easy to clean.  I really like cooking with it.  I actually look forward to cooking items that used to stick to my pans, but do not anymore.  A dream to clean
Jacksonville, FL
Ironically, my husband bought a Green Pan oan from a garage sell about one year ago, we've never heard of this brand before, when we tried it, we were amazed of how good this pan cook your food, no sticking, so, we googled & found where to buy it, so we bought more pieces.
Atlanta, GA
Love the look which is why we got them. However, the nonstick feature was gone within a year. We did everything we could to protect them from being ruined and now we have to spray half a can of nonstick spray to be able to get our ants out of the pan.
Gulf Breeze , FL
If you wash this set properly, it will remain nonstick. I love the look it also gives my kitchen. My eggs have never turned out more perfect!
Indianapolis, IN
Excellent non stick cooking set. I love it. It comes with all the necessary thing you’ll need to cook your best meals.
Mobile, AL
These pots are fantastic to cook in they are non stick and I cook a lot and I love cooking in non stick I use them everyday
Kendall, WI
Oh my gosh I love these so much they are cute and functional and the non stick is fabulous. Definitely a great investment

Looking for your answer?