Green Pan GreenPan Hard Anodized Ceramic Grill Pan, 11

by Green Pan

GRPN1018: Features: -Grill Pan-Material: Aluminum-PFOA, lead and cadmium free-Thermolon grey marathon coating-Riveted, cast stainless steel handles-3.4 H x 12.2 W x 20 D, 3 lbs. Color/Finish: -Satin finish. Collection: -Paris collection. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty.

Hola como ago para obtener la muestra gratis ?
Start your review of Green Pan GreenPan Hard Anodized Ceramic Grill Pan, 11!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
One of my favorite pans to use. Very versatile. Non stick and evenly cooks. I love the square shape. Dishwasher safe. Works on my gas range. Great price for a great product. I cook almost every night for my family of 5 and this is my go to pan. I really like the lines on the pan , for example if cooking chicken it gives it grill like marks and taste so fresh.
Guzman M.
Lo mejor de lo mejor los recomiendo 100% me encanta que lo uso para todo mis desayuno, mis carnes y nada se pega estoy fascinada
Patricia B.
Deland, FL
Absolutely my favorite pan, I can cook anything in it and it won't burn. It's been the only pan that doesn't burn food and wipes off easily.
Jennifer  C.
Long Beach, CA
I’m not afraid to spend money or splurge on kitchen items but with the Green Pan you don’t have to. They are reasonably priced and work quite well. I have had to replace a couple but I’m okay with that, things don’t last forever, they scratch, or get a little worn out but the performance of these pans is outstanding so I will continue to replace them as long as I can cook.
Gloria  B.
Fort Worth, TX
It’s my favorite, i take care of it like a baby. I’m love to cook so you’ll understand. I always afraid that some pans may leak the material over time, I have had this for almost a year and it’s working good so far.
Ashleigh  A.
Rigby, ID
This is a fun and unique addition to any kitchen collection. I use it to grill chicken mostly but you can warm tortillas and many other things on it. It is an affordable pan and lasts a long time. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys grilling but cannot or does not want a gas/charcoal grill.
Yuleysi R.
Collingdale, PA
I love them. You can cook whatever you want and they are very easy to clean. The food doesn't stick. I recommend them
Rocio L.
Waldorf, MD
I would love to receive these items for my kitchen as well as I need them so much. I would love to try them out and tell fans about them. I hope to receive a voxbox about this article. Green Pan GreenPan Hard Anodized Ceramic Grill Pan, 11
Elizabeth P.
San Angelo, TX
Not a good quality product the food was always sticking to the pan or the pot. The cons was that it’s a light and easy to handle. I would make it more firm and less then because if you baked eggs on the pan you have to either make the pan very hot and then used the pan
Kyl B.
BOSSIER CITY, LA
Makes cooking and cleaning easy!!! I'm not a fan of cooking because I don't like the clean up part. This is so easy to clean, so I dont have an excuse to not cook anymore!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...