Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareGreen Pan
GreenLife 15 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - Turquoise

Green Pan GreenLife 15 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - Turquoise

The handy and colourful soft grip range cookware set is a combination of lightweight items with a solid base for good heat distribution and stability. The soft touch feel of the handles is a joy to hold and as they are thermolon coated, they are easy to clean. Roasting, frying, sautéing - these frypans will easily guide you through! Oven safe up to 180 c/350 f. Dishwasher safe.

Hola como ago para obtener la muestra gratis ?
What pan do u cook in daily? Do u recommend buying the green pan
Are they good to used?
Start your review of Green Pan GreenLife 15 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - Turquoise!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren F.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Green Pan GreenLife 15 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - Turquoise uploaded by Lauren F.
We just recently purchased the most beautiful Greenpan set from Food 52. It’s not the exact set that is pictured. They are beautiful in color, non stick, safe, and solid. I cannot say enough good things about this brand. It has changed the way I cook and they are the easiest pans ever to clean. Highly recommend.
Iris G.
Fargo, ND
Green Pan GreenLife 15 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - Turquoise uploaded by Iris G.
I am absolutely in love with my new pot and pans set. The set I have is the pink ones. And they are amazing. Non stick, easy to clean. I got a really good deal on Amazon for them I paid 49$ original price 100$. Highly recommend buying them if u can find a sale on it. Most definitely worth every penny!
Iris T.
Green Pan GreenLife 15 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - Turquoise uploaded by Iris T.
I love my new set of cookware! I had been using the same pan for years and I honestly didn't even think about the toxic effects and chemicals that I could be ingesting based on what I was cooking and heating up my food with until recently. For Amazon Day, I bought this set for really cheap and this includes everything I need to meal prep! I mainly use the skillets and small pot. It makes me feel good knowing that I'm not ingesting toxic chemicals and helps me on my journey of leading a healthy lifestyle!
Stephanie M.
Dalton, GA
I love these pans ,and the color is so cute.They really brighten up my kitchen.They are non stick ,but they do not contain chemicals like alot of other pans and they use a natural non stick coating.The set I got also came with a few spoons and kitchen utensils.I highly reccomend this set.I have had it for a couple years ,and everything still looks brand new.
Brooke C.
Keeseville, NY
Green Pan GreenLife 15 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - Turquoise uploaded by Brooke C.
Obsessed might be an understatement! I scored this set for $50 off the original price at Target. It’s so nice not having to spray so much oil on the pan to cook! The ceramic makes cooking a breeze! I melted caramels in a pot without anything getting stuck or burnt on! The color is pretty amazing, my husband called them 50’s pans, but I think that’s what makes them awesome! I wish I had bought these sooner, but I’m so glad I have them now! Probably wouldn’t buy another type of pot/pan in the future!
hang L.
Dallas, TX
my favorite color, good non-stick function, but that cover still not last long, my pan started to chip off after 3 months
Brandy L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Cookware set includes: 7” and 9.5” frying pans, 1QT and 2QT saucepans with lids, 5QT stock pot with lid, 2.5QT sauté pan with lid, 7” stainless steel steamer, and 4 kitchen utensils. Easy-to-clean ceramic nonstick coating is derived from sand and free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium for guilt free cooking for me and quick cleanup Soft Grip's Bakelite handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop for maximum comfort This set's Magneto Induction Bases bring incredible searing and browning to all stovetops, I always get a nice sizzle on fried chicken. Made from recycled aluminum and reinforced with a wobble-free base for extra strength and evenly heats. Dishwasher safe, but most messes wipe away, I usually wash mine in the sink. The Rivetless interior to prevent snags and food buildup, I like a clean surface. Durable glass lids for a quick peak at any meal in progress. Oven safe to 350°F so mind the temp. For all stovetops except induction!
Emily  F.
Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely love these pans!! The color is lovely and go with my theme completely!! And there non-stick which is perfect. I only have one complaint . . I wish there was a better variety or more accessories. What I mean is this set is great for every day little things but not big dinner parties. But there cute .
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
Stunning set! We replaced all of our pots and pans with these! truly non stick, beautiful to clean and helps making yummy food !!
Janique  H.
Suwanee, GA
I love this pot set! It is definitely worth the money. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great QUALITY pot set. I can’t express enough how much I love this set so much!!!!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...