Home & GardenKitchen & DiningCookware & BakewareGreen Pan
GreenLife 15 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - Burgandy

Green Pan GreenLife 15 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - Burgandy

by Green Pan

The handy and colourful soft grip range cookware set is a combination of lightweight items with a solid base for good heat distribution and stability. The soft touch feel of the handles is a joy to hold and as they are thermolon coated, they are easy to clean. Roasting, frying, sautéing - these frypans will easily guide you through! Oven safe up to 180 c/350 f. Dishwasher safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Green Pan GreenLife 15 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - Burgandy!
How would you rate this product?
Kortney U.
Green Pan GreenLife 15 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - Burgandy uploaded by Kortney U.
I have the red set LOL and it works pretty good! I love the small little round pot for when I cook grits
Mary L.
Iowa City, IA
I only had the biggest flat pan, but there wasnt a product option for just the one pan. But it is the one in this set, just a different color. It was a nice pan that had a lot of room for cooking, but I have to dock a star because it claims to be oven safe up to certain temperatures, but the one time I used it in the oven (at lower than advertised max temperature), thereafter all food stuck to this “nonstick” pan
Sharon B.
Earleville
The reason I bought this was because I have parrots and the heated chemicals from Teflon coated cookware are extremely toxic for them to breathe in. Ceramic cookware is a better choice. I am really enjoying this set as nothing sticks to it and it's very easy to clean. Only thing to be careful of is not to use metal utensils as they will easily scratch the surface.
Payal D.
Jersey City
Not worth the price. For the first few months it was great but it got discolored after repeated use. Food started to get stuck. Good pans but not worth the price.
Waldy S.
charlotteNC
15. Piezas nunca son malas en nuestra cocina Esto sería manos a la ovary vamos a cocinar perfect
Lety R.
Es perfecto para mi y mi familia buena calidad el precio es bueno y la verdad cumplen perfectamente su función es un articulo muy bueno puede durar bastante tiempo si lo usas como se debe y pues creo que no ay más q desi me encanta y es recomendado para ti y tu familia
Glossyurban G.
Upper Darby
Looks cool and comes in great packaging plus it works best on stove and can clean it easy
Kim S.
Newark, NJ
Me encanta este juego de sartenes los tenía! Pero vino mi mama y se los llevo para mi país ya que son caritos no pude comprarle uno a ella hayyyy mis sartenes
Erin K.
Olympia, WA
I got this as a Christmas gift. I liked that there were so many pieces with the set and it all matches. The problem with the set is it can't handle high heat and the pans burn easily. It's pretty good for certain items but nothing you have to get heat on.
Joey G.
Covington, KY
These have honestly been sitting in the box on the kitchen floor for a year. I'm sure they're nice but we just haven't been able to part with our tried and true cookware. They were a gift but they're probably expensive. They look expensive. I would recommend.

Looking for your answer?